Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Borderlands 2 » Past or Present Characters? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: If you are here to request a trade or duplicates please go to the Borderlands 2 Trading Subforum instead, thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 25, 12 at 10:47am
Kommando

Overall, 2 has better characters, But I really enjoyed playing as lilith in the first one.

I prefer characters with better defensive skills.

Gaige > Zer0 > Lilith > Salvador > Brick > Maya > Axton > Roland > Mordecai.

Nov 25, 12 at 8:01am
Shave ya Head

When Borderlands 1 was in its prime, and Borderlands 2 hadn't been conceived yet, I only liked Roland and Mordecai. Only played as Brick and Lilth for an hour or so.

Fast forward to Borderlands 2 and Lilith irritates me, I still don't like Brick, Mordecai gives you one of the worst missions ever, Roland is weird. As for the new guys, I have level 50 versions of Gaige, Zer0 and Axton. I liked all 3 though Zer0 is a bit too squishy. Maya just seems boring to play as to be honest, while i'm partially looking forward to playing as Salvador.

Starting with my most liked, it would go:

Gaige>Axton>Zer0>Mordecai>Salvador>Maya>Roland>Lilith>Brick

Nov 24, 12 at 8:08am
Shadow of Death

Well, they develop the old characters (BL1) more in BL2, and BL2 playable characters are more fleshed out than the original 4 were in the first game.

I'd say that, so far as abilities go anyway it's like this for me so far:

Lilith > Zero > Maya > Mordecai > ???? > ???? > ???? > ????

I'm sure I'll put the Commando (Axton) over the Soldier (Roland) though, since Axton's ability is an evolution of Roland's. I haven't played Axton though, nor Salvador. I didn't like Brick much, so I expect him to be on the bottom.

Nov 24, 12 at 7:43am
EricF

Since I'm still yet to play Borderlands 2, I was wondering whose side most of you guys are on. I thought, on the first game Lilith and Mordecai were fantastic characters to play as. Brick was okay if you were into messing shit up, and Roland was pretty dull and generic as a whole. But still, at least 2 of the characters were really enjoyable, and Siren's special ability was always fun.

Which game has better main characters, and why?