Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Resident Evil Revelations » 3DS title Resident Evil: Revelations listed for Xbox 360, PS3 release by ratings board » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 23, 12 at 1:41pmRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 13, 13 at 1:04pm
Necromancer101

Cool. I'm trying to have the main RE games on one system, so now all they have to do is port RE0 and REmake and I'll be all set.

BTW, I don't see why everyone doesn't like 6. It was an enjoyable game and a welcome edition to the RE series. My favorites are : RE0, REmake, RE2, RE3, RE Outbreak file 1 & 2, REORC, RE Survivor, RECVX, REUC, REDSC, RE Dead Aim, RE4, REvelations, RE5, RE6 and the CGI movies. And I thought the Anderson movies were good as well.

And why the hell does everyone think the "classic" camera angle of the original RE games is better? First of all, it was annoying as hell and it absolutely did not "enhance" the "survival horror" atmosphere. Why does everyone expects to be frightened while playing RE? Maybe if you're five, then yeah, it could be frightening. But today, it's almost impossible to scare someone with a legitimate scare and not an obviously desperate jump-scare.

Dec 31, 12 at 7:01pm
Polarity

quote 3DS-ensation
if Capcom ports it to the Wii U, they won't have to ditch touch controls just to give people a bigger screen to play the game on.

Dec 27, 12 at 8:23pm
3DS-ensation

I might rebuy it if it comes out for Wii U, but as for other consoles, I won't touch it because in my book 3D trumps HD any day, and also if Capcom ports it to the Wii U, they won't have to ditch touch controls just to give people a bigger screen to play the game on.

Nov 26, 12 at 9:53am
Wakaman

quote Polarity
quote PwnageMaster67
Noooo! Xbox and PS3 already got RE6 and RE5, don't give them more Resident Evil games!
quote Wakaman
I agree, no more Resident Evil games, just kill off the franchise already.
*notamused*

I, for one, am looking forward to this even though I've already got this on the 3DS. Why? Because current gen consoles NEED a good Resident Evil game!
Yeah, that's for sure.

But I was speaking on new releases not ports.

Nov 25, 12 at 10:17pm
Fluidity

Revelations was awesome and really impressed me for a handheld title. I'd most likely buy it and play it again. xP

Nov 25, 12 at 9:38pm
Polarity

quote PwnageMaster67
Noooo! Xbox and PS3 already got RE6 and RE5, don't give them more Resident Evil games!
quote Wakaman
I agree, no more Resident Evil games, just kill off the franchise already.

I, for one, am looking forward to this even though I've already got this on the 3DS. Why? Because current gen consoles NEED a good Resident Evil game!

Nov 25, 12 at 7:57am
Skullator666

agree with that, it's one of those rare titles where the 3D actually works ...Don't know how, but Capcom always manages to get the best out of a Nintendo console ;
REmake ,RE0 and RE4 on gamecube were and are still great looking games nowadays....

Nov 24, 12 at 12:42am
THM

Nah...I'm more into a handheld: 'Revelations', because 3D in this game is mind-blowing!!!!!!

Nov 23, 12 at 9:49pm
Soltice

Revelations was an absolute nice breeze of nostalgia, Id have to wonder how theyd have to port it over without all the touch features used though, ill welcome this with open arms, 6 can rot in hell for all i care

Nov 23, 12 at 8:57pm
DedValve

Honestly, I enjoyed Revelations. Mainly because unlike RE5 it didn't try to be an exact copy of RE4 and unlike RE6 it didn't try to be an exact copy...of every other shooter game ever of all time in existence except more watered down. It *gasped* actually tried to be an original action game! And for the most part it succeeded. See what you can do when your not copying whatevers on the market and instead try to use some originality? DedValve will actually NOT bash Capcom for it, that's how *bleep*ing amazed I am at an RE game that dared not be like everything else and established it's own identity.

However I have one question - will it have disc locked content Pre-order bonuses?