Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Legend of the Cryptids » ELITE ULTRAS (iOS) 999PP//999ED » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Legend of the Cryptids forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 21, 12 at 2:01pmjlksh

Hey all I am quitting and selling my cards. All cards are PM unless they are in the regular section. Please email me your buying price if you are interested. Discounts to bulk buyers thanks! Email at jlksh1022@gmail.com
Please don't lowball thanks!
IOS server and I accept PayPal

Selling ED and PP @ .2 per. Cheaper if you buy in bulk. Contact through email thanks.
PM FORESTS
Bahamut
Hypnos skill 6
Goddess Ent
Vampyr

PM WATER
Eris
Athena skill 8
Eirene skill 4
Sedna skill 2
Star Guardian

PM FIRES
Old Maat skill 5
Vale skill 4

Regular Ultras

FOREST
Pam
Adva

WATER
Sedna
Lagu

FIRE
Rhea
Dual
Grim Reaper

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 23, 14 at 6:49pm
jlksh

B

Feb 22, 14 at 7:31am
Jlksh1022

G

Jan 20, 14 at 1:44pm
jlksh

B

Jan 07, 14 at 2:47pm
jlksh

B