Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 21, 12 at 6:05am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Blizzard has never given gold like this, only pets.....which if you are really lucky (And by really lucky I mean it will never happen) someone might buy the pet for 100k. =P

Nov 20, 12 at 3:55am
Saevus

that's still a fair amount. on my server at least shit is so cheap on the ah because of such an over supply and nobody knowing how to undercut properly. i'm glad i made my money when it first dropped.

but to the op, someone was just pissing on yer neck, friend.

Nov 19, 12 at 7:09pm
Yoshi Fanatic

Since when was Blizzard going to do that? Whoever said that was most likely lying. 100k isn't even that much in this game anymore from what I've heard.

Nov 19, 12 at 2:55pm
carebone

Hey some one was saying that blizzard are giving us all 100k for xmas witch is great cos i am broke. so broke dont even have level 70 or 80 flying lol

soooooo what are u gonna spend it on? im prob gonna get a vial of the sands (lol ofc i bet everyone will) and the motorbike (still dont have one) and ofc the level 70 and 80 flying

prob save the rest for the next big thing after that haha

gl all