Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Nuketown 2025 24/7 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 1:48pmdonmonster

Can anyone verify that Nuketown 24/7 has been removed, and Nuketown 2025 is just in the regular playlists now?

Reading a lot of confusion with this, and from what I remember nuketown24/7 has always just been around for double xp, then put back in the regular game modes. Or is it just vanished.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 19, 12 at 11:15pm
CAGarber

they brought it back under "bonus" playlist. Moshpit of small maps (including nuketown). I like treyarchs games alot, In fact I despise the existence of Infinity Ward, but this was a bullshit move, touting "the biggest incentive to preorder in call of duty history" then taking it away after 5 days.

Nov 19, 12 at 4:47pm
donmonster

I didn't pre order for nuketown essentially.. But pulling the map out the game completely until the next " special event", put that shit in rotation with the rest of the *bleep*ing maps! Nuketown was in rotation in black ops! Pathetic *bleep*ing *bleep*.

Nov 19, 12 at 4:44pm
Boyd

Im not fussed as i did not pre-order my game just for a mediocre map. I understand some people love that map so maybe enough people moaning will help bring it back.

Nov 19, 12 at 4:38pm
CAGarber

total bullshit. they aren't gaining any fans by doing this... what a travesty.

Nov 19, 12 at 3:31pm
Validation

That's pretty pathetic. You'd think they'd at least say that it'd only be available for certain events.

Nov 19, 12 at 3:26pm
ditto

Hahaha

Nov 19, 12 at 3:12pm
DjedwardSmith

What the *bleep*

Absolute farce, I'd be annoyed if I'd specifically pre-ordered it for the map, but since I had it it's pretty much all I've played as it's great for quick and easy exp.

Nov 19, 12 at 3:08pm
PhoenixBlue

quote Whelan
so wait, people pre-ordered the game then for pretty much no reason?
Yeah they've taken it out.
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/379459/black-ops-2-nuketown-2025-map-pulled-from-online-playlists/

^^^^ Explains a bit, and has a few tweets from Vonderhaar. Judging from what Vonderhaar says sounds like someone/thing above him made the call (Activision?)

Nov 19, 12 at 3:07pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Say whaaaa?

You think they'd move it to normal playlists like they normally do with map DLC.
Super lame.

quote Sasuke45
I didn't even get any Double XP playing there.
Yes you did. Everything showed up as normal XP while playing, but you were earning double.

Nov 19, 12 at 3:05pm
Sasuke45

quote Whelan
so wait, people pre-ordered the game then for pretty much no reason?
Sounds like it, I read somwhere else that it would most likely come back for another Double XP kind of thing.

Playing FFA on Nuketown was pretty damn tragic, people were spawning like it was MW3. Mostly because of the fact cause it was 12 people.