Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » What has been your best kill? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 1:31pmVarietyBlack

Not ten minutes ago, I scored a kill off another player by hitting him in the face while throwing my Bouncing Betty. No explosion, just a heavy piece of metal colliding with his skull. Needless to say, the feeling was euphoric, and I just wish I had been able to see or hear his reaction to the event. But it was that kill that inspired me to ask:

What has been your greatest kill in Black Ops II, so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 12 at 3:27pm
Agent Mo

Not the best kills but.....i got two direct impact kills today, one with a frag and one with a flash grenade

Nov 21, 12 at 7:10pm
DarkBlade725

quote tyranitar24
That would be Carrier, not Cargo haha.

DarkBlade725
First 3 letters are same lol but really I was confused when I was trying to type it out

Nov 21, 12 at 7:07pm
tyranitar24

That would be Carrier, not Cargo haha.

DarkBlade725

Nov 21, 12 at 7:04pm
DarkBlade725

Getting a triple sniper kill with the DSR sniper in Cargo?(The map when you are in the big battleship) It even says I got the triple feed point first blood too

Nov 21, 12 at 6:59pm
Ajax

quote VarietyBlack
quote Ajax
Here's that gameplay I was talking about. I've uploaded it before, but this has music added:

ily QotSA.
At approximately 2:54, the kill right as the music begins again... That is so beautiful... And Queens was a wonderful choice!

Was hoping someone would realise.

I put the track with the gameplay, watched it through and realised I could pull it forward 3-4 seconds and have the re-start of the music align with the Relentless emblem and the 20th kill. Made me grin.

Can't go wrong with QotSA, especially Songs for the Deaf.

Nov 21, 12 at 3:02pm
jericdsons

Quadkill by throwing Grenade
Two Head shot in one bullet

Nov 21, 12 at 1:24pm
Mnmfan

14 kills that I got from a Swarm that I got from a Care Package. It was in Combat Training but there were no bots so technically it was a normal game.

Nov 21, 12 at 1:14pm
VarietyBlack

quote Ajax
Here's that gameplay I was talking about. I've uploaded it before, but this has music added:

ily QotSA.
At approximately 2:54, the kill right as the music begins again... That is so beautiful... And Queens was a wonderful choice!

Nov 20, 12 at 10:46am
Talos

Mine was when i was on hijacked, and 4 people came running down the side of the map, I dropped to the ground and using a SMR with grip, EOTECH, and suppressor, took all 4 of them out, 3 of the kills being head shots. Another one was that i took out 3 people, with the SMR again, while critical in hardcore. I was dodging bullets and everything. But, last night this guy almost got a head shot on me with a hunter killer drone. I saw the freaking thing buzz literally right over my head,i saw it fly at the top of my screen, and smack my friend in the face. I had to put the controller down because i could not stop laughing.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:24am
ditto

quote durgaprasadzone
Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long time anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.
I'm glad you're happy. If you're happy I'm happy.