Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » What has been your best kill? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 1:31pmVarietyBlack

Not ten minutes ago, I scored a kill off another player by hitting him in the face while throwing my Bouncing Betty. No explosion, just a heavy piece of metal colliding with his skull. Needless to say, the feeling was euphoric, and I just wish I had been able to see or hear his reaction to the event. But it was that kill that inspired me to ask:

What has been your greatest kill in Black Ops II, so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 12 at 3:27pm
Agent Mo

Not the best kills but.....i got two direct impact kills today, one with a frag and one with a flash grenade

Nov 21, 12 at 7:10pm
DarkBlade725

quote tyranitar24
That would be Carrier, not Cargo haha.

DarkBlade725
First 3 letters are same lol but really I was confused when I was trying to type it out

Nov 21, 12 at 7:07pm
tyranitar24

That would be Carrier, not Cargo haha.

DarkBlade725

Nov 21, 12 at 7:04pm
DarkBlade725

Getting a triple sniper kill with the DSR sniper in Cargo?(The map when you are in the big battleship) It even says I got the triple feed point first blood too

Nov 21, 12 at 6:59pm
Ajax

quote VarietyBlack
quote Ajax
Here's that gameplay I was talking about. I've uploaded it before, but this has music added:

ily QotSA.
At approximately 2:54, the kill right as the music begins again... That is so beautiful... And Queens was a wonderful choice!

Was hoping someone would realise.

I put the track with the gameplay, watched it through and realised I could pull it forward 3-4 seconds and have the re-start of the music align with the Relentless emblem and the 20th kill. Made me grin.

Can't go wrong with QotSA, especially Songs for the Deaf.

Nov 21, 12 at 3:02pm
jericdsons

Quadkill by throwing Grenade
Two Head shot in one bullet

Nov 21, 12 at 1:24pm
Mnmfan

14 kills that I got from a Swarm that I got from a Care Package. It was in Combat Training but there were no bots so technically it was a normal game.

Nov 21, 12 at 1:14pm
VarietyBlack

quote Ajax
Here's that gameplay I was talking about. I've uploaded it before, but this has music added:

ily QotSA.
At approximately 2:54, the kill right as the music begins again... That is so beautiful... And Queens was a wonderful choice!

Nov 20, 12 at 10:46am
Talos

Mine was when i was on hijacked, and 4 people came running down the side of the map, I dropped to the ground and using a SMR with grip, EOTECH, and suppressor, took all 4 of them out, 3 of the kills being head shots. Another one was that i took out 3 people, with the SMR again, while critical in hardcore. I was dodging bullets and everything. But, last night this guy almost got a head shot on me with a hunter killer drone. I saw the freaking thing buzz literally right over my head,i saw it fly at the top of my screen, and smack my friend in the face. I had to put the controller down because i could not stop laughing.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:24am
ditto

quote durgaprasadzone
Thanks for sharing information. Actually I had also the same question in mind for a long time anyways you started this thread & I am so happy.
I'm glad you're happy. If you're happy I'm happy.