Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Ship Upgrades » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 8:33amBoo

Where the hell are we getting the money for this?
I'm not spending any money at all, for ANYTHING. In fact, I haven't spent a single penny on anything, and I've finished the story and I've done a hefty share of side missions. I'm not getting the income I want for upgrading.

What is the fastest way to make some moneyz?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 23, 14 at 4:21pm
not important

the fastest way i found isgo to the wild and hunt(big animals that attack you will be worth more) and kill some guards that is how i got the money to upgrade

Jan 16, 13 at 2:39pm
big_davey_b

Take a trip to Bear Island in the Packanack region of Frontier. You should be able to rack up 30 or more bears in an hour or less.
Or if you prefer something that doesn't fight back. Stick close to the water and spend a happy evening chasing beever. Sounds more like Ezios thing actually.

Jan 09, 13 at 7:59am
Talos

If you liberate all of Boston, or new york, upgrade your convoy to carry 8 items, and add 2 convoys, total of 3 convoys, fill it with bear pelts and send it to a general store where you have liberated that area, you will get 5760 every 12 minutes, so you can do the math to figure out how much for 3 convoys. its a around 32000-33000 every 12 minutes.. For those of you who don't know what liberating an area does, well it removes the tax for running a convoy in that area. Since I have all of new york, and Boston liberated, I don't pay taxes on anything. I started convoys after I liberated all of Boston and NY, so the risk could go up if you use convoys without liberating the area. But, its only a 10% risk, and I have only had to run and defend my convoy once.

Jan 03, 13 at 1:26pm
Shinobi_razor

Um no. Bear pelts give the most but you have to sell them with the convoys. They give 800 or so per pelt IIRC. Elk would be around 400-500.

Jan 03, 13 at 7:43am
Neikolas

I have found that you get the most money for elk and beaver; 220 for elk w/antler and 200 for beaver. I think elk without antlers are 200. Everything else is way less and a waste of time.

Nov 20, 12 at 8:02am
DarshD

Assassin recruit contracts, hunting, chest looting, tax collector tackling, pick pocketing, killing guards and then looting their bodies, sending convoys, crafting and selling stuff etc. Too much work tbh

Nov 20, 12 at 8:01am
Jet Odessa

quote Shinobi_razor
Also I steal a lot
same here. throw £10 on the floor, get about £60 back, plus other items for crafting. terrible, I know...

Nov 19, 12 at 3:23pm
Shinobi_razor

Hunting lol.

Also buy the treasure chest maps and open them all. Especially the ones in the forts, those are often 10k or close to it.

Also I steal a lot

Nov 19, 12 at 10:33am
Stitch

People should spend more times in the woods.

The money is for the grabbing, literly, all you need to do is kill it first.

Oh, and you might could also do some chest looting, you probably have to spend some money to make money on chest maps, but chest can have some good money in them, sometimes 7500 Bucks are in it.

Also, if you recruit people and train them to be an assassin, their contract missions can also get you some money, 400 bucks for a 2 minute mission, quickly earned, and they are leveling up.

Your ship is the most expensive thing to throw your money at for upgrading, so doing some side stuff, and just walk around in the Frontier to your destinations instead of quick traveling, could earn you some cash along the way, and if you have Assassin's, you can send them to some missions, money will be flowing.

Nov 19, 12 at 9:35am
TheBeardedMan

AND BEAVER PELTS, I GOT THE MONEY QUICKLY FROM JUST 2 HOURS OF HUNTING.