Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Dreamworld Areas » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 7:04amrochambeau

Would like to start by saying that I'm not sure that this is where this goes, but yeah anyway.

Is there a way to unlock new areas in the DW? I've been doing it for 4 days now and I go to either the icy cave or the underwater area. I was wondering if I unlock new areas at certain dream points, or if it's based off of which pokemon I send to the DW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 12 at 8:38pm
rochambeau

lol thanks. And I finally figured it out/found a guide on when the areas unlocked.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:31pm
MagnetBoy

Moved into White then, maybe it goes in White 2 (if that has its own forum) but I'm pretty sure that the DW works the same way regardless lol.

Good luck rochambeau :3

Nov 19, 12 at 12:30pm
rochambeau

Oh yeah, sorry. I'm playing white 2.

And to update at the end of my hour I got to go to two new areas (mixed with sparkling sea and icy cave), but it was after I reached 1500 dream points, so I suppose that was the key.

Nov 19, 12 at 12:19pm
MagnetBoy

rochambeau as far as I know, you need to unlock different things and then you can access them with the correct Pokemon, I could easily be entirely wrong though xD so are you playing Black or White, so I can move it to that forum

Nov 19, 12 at 10:16am
rochambeau

Ok thanks Geo. Going to try tucking in Venusaur. And thanks for the forum correction.

Edit: Used Venusaur still getting sparkling sea and icy cave only.

Nov 19, 12 at 8:23am
Geo

rochambeau
It's based on the Pokemon that you send to sleep. Try using a Pokemon of a different type, e.g. bug type.

And this query would belong to the general games forums, depending on your game version.

Nov 19, 12 at 7:04am
rochambeau

Would like to start by saying that I'm not sure that this is where this goes, but yeah anyway.

Is there a way to unlock new areas in the DW? I've been doing it for 4 days now and I go to either the icy cave or the underwater area. I was wondering if I unlock new areas at certain dream points, or if it's based off of which pokemon I send to the DW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.