Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon White Version » Dreamworld Areas » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 19, 12 at 7:04amrochambeau

Would like to start by saying that I'm not sure that this is where this goes, but yeah anyway.

Is there a way to unlock new areas in the DW? I've been doing it for 4 days now and I go to either the icy cave or the underwater area. I was wondering if I unlock new areas at certain dream points, or if it's based off of which pokemon I send to the DW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 22, 12 at 8:38pm
rochambeau

lol thanks. And I finally figured it out/found a guide on when the areas unlocked.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:31pm
MagnetBoy

Moved into White then, maybe it goes in White 2 (if that has its own forum) but I'm pretty sure that the DW works the same way regardless lol.

Good luck rochambeau :3

Nov 19, 12 at 12:30pm
rochambeau

Oh yeah, sorry. I'm playing white 2.

And to update at the end of my hour I got to go to two new areas (mixed with sparkling sea and icy cave), but it was after I reached 1500 dream points, so I suppose that was the key.

Nov 19, 12 at 12:19pm
MagnetBoy

rochambeau as far as I know, you need to unlock different things and then you can access them with the correct Pokemon, I could easily be entirely wrong though xD so are you playing Black or White, so I can move it to that forum

Nov 19, 12 at 10:16am
rochambeau

Ok thanks Geo. Going to try tucking in Venusaur. And thanks for the forum correction.

Edit: Used Venusaur still getting sparkling sea and icy cave only.

Nov 19, 12 at 8:23am
Geo

rochambeau
It's based on the Pokemon that you send to sleep. Try using a Pokemon of a different type, e.g. bug type.

And this query would belong to the general games forums, depending on your game version.

Nov 19, 12 at 7:04am
rochambeau

Would like to start by saying that I'm not sure that this is where this goes, but yeah anyway.

Is there a way to unlock new areas in the DW? I've been doing it for 4 days now and I go to either the icy cave or the underwater area. I was wondering if I unlock new areas at certain dream points, or if it's based off of which pokemon I send to the DW. Any help would be greatly appreciated.