Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Gold Weapon Bragging Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 12 at 5:31pmditto

I just got the Remington 870 golden today, and I can say I'm finally glad to switch weapons for once

So fellow seekers, got any bling yet?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 13 at 8:38pm
Baller142

I just got diamond specials 2 days ago. The MSMC is all I have left for diamond SMGs. So that's just diamond specials, shotguns, snipers, and launchers. I need to start using the assault rifles more.The only one tthat's gold is the an-94.

Apr 29, 13 at 8:33pm
DarkBlade725

Diamond assault rifles now going for the secondary weapons gold i'm at B23R challenges I got my combat knife gold and I'm on the Kap-40 challenges

Mar 05, 13 at 9:19pm
IUSEthePM-9

All I need is the Type 25 and I have diamond assault rifles, woot, I'll be one of those guys that didn't get diamond SMGs first. I guess I'll try to get shotguns and snipers diamond at some point, but SMGs and LMGs don't interest me (I like the gold MSMC and Skorpian, but I don't want to spend any more time than I need with the PDW, so none at all really)

Mar 05, 13 at 8:14pm
SolvoM

Got a golden M27 and Type 25 that I wield frequently. Starting to gravitate away from them though but it feels good to have them.

Feb 27, 13 at 7:45pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Just finished the Saiga tonight- giving me diamond shotguns.
So that's diamond assault rifles, LMGs, and shotguns.
Just the XPR-50 left for diamond sniper rifles, which I'm taking a break from.

Looks like I have to start SMGs now. Time to look like a tryhard...

Feb 27, 13 at 2:53pm
DarkBlade725

quote Boyd
Just got the M8A1, AN94 and the snipers and then i'm finished Golding all primary weapons.

Edit: Oh yeah also got to Gold the Peacekeeper when I get the DLC tomoz

I just noticed that the DLC comes for PS3 tomorrow and I only need 96 cents before I can buy it lol

Feb 27, 13 at 10:53am
Boyd

Just got the M8A1, AN94 and the snipers and then i'm finished Golding all primary weapons.

Edit: Oh yeah also got to Gold the Peacekeeper when I get the DLC tomoz

Feb 27, 13 at 10:40am
TurMoiL911

Just got gold for the LSAT last night.

Feb 26, 13 at 9:23pm
Dizzywallin

I've gotten the MTAR and Tac-45 gold.

Really no reason to use anything else

Feb 26, 13 at 2:25pm
DarkBlade725

M27 gold Now all I need is double weapon exp so I can get the mastery thing for my M27 and DSR 50(Lvl 8)