Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Shield next to player name in zombies. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 18, 12 at 6:26amIroquoisPliskin

Does anyone know what these shields mean? I've seen shields with one bone, two bones, a skull and a skull with the eyes lit up.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 02, 13 at 12:58pm
blackomega34

It happens, the shields are less progress than they are consistency.

Aug 01, 13 at 5:33pm
marc.p

I got the skull before and decreased back to two bones

Aug 01, 13 at 4:18pm
RancidRandy

The emblem signifies how often you play Zombies. If you play daily, the "level" increases. With each day you haven't played, the "level" decreases. But it'll never decrease back into the cross-bones once you reach the skull.

Jul 26, 13 at 6:46pm
DarkBlade725

Um... I hope you guys know that this thread was made couple days after the release of black ops 2 so it's very obvious that everyone was confuse on how it runs

Jul 26, 13 at 4:30pm
OrangeNinja

It ranks you as an average of your most recent games. Also, if your off for too long you start to lose tallys

Jul 25, 13 at 8:51am
tpapm

The tallys mark how many days in a row you played. Like you do for how many days your alive or days in jail. The sheilds go buy average kills per game. 35-75. 76-150. 150+ is highest. You guys just need to think a little less.

Apr 03, 13 at 2:34pm
blazekid

you can not go down from a skull to bones by not playing, but you can lose tallies thats it.

quote Serene Guardian
Within the first week I had a skull and crossbones, along with blue eyes. I haven't touched Zombies for a few months and now it's back to the single bone.

Apr 02, 13 at 7:34am
Jett12

The tally is how many games you play on the current week. So at the start of a new week the tally resets. The bones and skulls and shit represent how good you are or your skill level determined by how many times you go down average scores and other stuff.

I think its how it works.

Apr 01, 13 at 10:39am
Miss Fortune

It's supposed to mean how much you play Zombies mode, I think.

Within the first week I had a skull and crossbones, along with blue eyes. I haven't touched Zombies for a few months and now it's back to the single bone.

Mar 31, 13 at 7:43pm
DarkBlade725

I see not a lot but 1 every couple matches of people with skull and knife in the background. I'm really good at zombies but its weird how the ranking system is made for zombies they shoulda made it like multiplayer