Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » Planning on building a gaming desktop what parts to buy? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 18, 12 at 11:40pm
PureOCJim

Intel core i7 3770K
MSI Z77 Mpower motherboard
Nvidea GTX 680.

This would be a start. With your budget, you could easily fill in the blanks and have a great system.

Nov 18, 12 at 7:42pm
ashantiqua

starcraft 2 is one of those few games where a CPU greatly affects performance.

http://www.techspot.com/review/305-starcraft2-performance/page13.html

youll want at least an intel i5, but you could get away with a heavily overclocked i3.

with current PC games, it isnt at all about how many cores your CPU has, but how strong each individual core is.

Nov 18, 12 at 12:24pm
Crusad3r

To simply play starcraft 2 on the highest graphics settings, you won't need $1500.

Also, do you already have peripherals? Monitors etc.

And which country are you from?

Nov 17, 12 at 6:23pm
alexthetroll1

Alright so I plan too build or have a gaming desktop in the near future what parts should I buy? My budget is around $1500 I want my gaming computer to have good graphics and fps. I plan or want too play Starcraft 2 at the highest settings. What parts will I need?