Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft » How do I make a Minecraft Multiplayer Server? » Post Reply

Note to Guests:

You are NOT allowed to advertise Minecraft servers, texture packs, videos, or anything else in this forum! Read the full forums rules HERE! For advertising servers please see this forum. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Nov 17, 12 at 1:58pmkeeperofpixies

I tried to make a Minecraft server, and since I couldn't use the easy link on the Minecraft website(my McAfee claimed it was some sort of Trojan ) I had to use the other link. Could somebody please help me out on this, it is confusing my mind with all the numbers and letters!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 25, 12 at 7:44am
ims2golfer

quote stevenson
Well it makes me wonder why i am having black screen during playing Minecraft withOptifine HD Mod for minecraft 1.4.5]. Please let me know if anyone has the solution for it..
delete meta-inf

Nov 24, 12 at 6:48pm
thewatermeloncult

I don't know if this helps or not, but there's this tutorial on the minecraft wiki. There are also a lot of websites you can pay to get a server.

Nov 24, 12 at 3:28am
stevenson

Well it makes me wonder why i am having black screen during playing Minecraft withOptifine HD Mod for minecraft 1.4.5]. Please let me know if anyone has the solution for it..

Nov 23, 12 at 2:48pm
Mishachu

If you have a Mac OSX 10.7 I can help you. otherwise, no.

Nov 23, 12 at 6:29am
stevenson

dude i am having problems to play Minecraft because my MCPatcher HD for Minecraft 1.4.5 is not working well. Please tell me how can i fix this. I will really appreciate your help

Regards
Stevenson

Nov 17, 12 at 2:13pm
Another_Mutant

What sort of PC setup do you have?

Nov 17, 12 at 1:58pm
keeperofpixies

I tried to make a Minecraft server, and since I couldn't use the easy link on the Minecraft website(my McAfee claimed it was some sort of Trojan ) I had to use the other link. Could somebody please help me out on this, it is confusing my mind with all the numbers and letters!