Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » AH addon for 20k g daily - anyone else bought? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 17, 12 at 12:35pm
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

I would never pay for an add on to be honest. Auctioneer does everything I need it to do and like Doffy said 20k is really not that much a day lol

Nov 17, 12 at 11:53am
Doffy

20k g daily? Thats not a lot really. I hope you didn't spend real money on it. Get Auctioneer (Free addon) and scan the AH every day. After about a week keeps scanning and checking whats way below market price. Check prices of herbs, Green tea leaf mostly and mill them into DMC's. Gatherer is a good farming addon and if everyone in your guild uses it you'll have a database full of nodes in no time. Neither addon requires setting up.

Welcome to Neoseeker by the way, Although judging by how you advertise your site you prob won't even see this post as you'll never be back. Good try though.

Nov 17, 12 at 11:17am
dayleft

Just wanted to get some insight ( see if anyones else has got one ) for the Auction House Addon from ManaV that they released ( i'm guessing a little bit ago ).

Our guild has been trying to supplement the costs of our daily raids with a little bit of an advantage.
I came across this video about new world of warcraft addons
*Removed*

In their article section I took a clip out of the FAQ:
"The 5 current strategies included are Gathering, Grinding/Farming, Crafting, Auction House Playing, and Dailies. This is 95% of all gold making strategies used by the WoW community, so almost nothing is left out.

The addon intelligently studies your server’s economy and shows you things like:
- Exactly what strategy will make you the most money
- What item will make you the most money based on its calculations
- The best way to get that item by giving you things like, optimized gathering routes or hot farming locations."

source: *Removed*

We're going to be getting this for me and another guildy, I just wanted to get some second opinions maybe even help with setting it up ( we're only a 6 man (girl) ) none of us are very good at setting anything up rly :/

If anyone could drop some tips for the setup would be appreciated !!!!