Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » No Double XP » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 16, 12 at 6:40am

Hi everyone,

I pre ordered call of duty black ops 2 prestige edition that comes as a care package, I have downloaded nuketown 2025 and have played in it also, but for some reason I cannot get double xp, my kills in team deathmatch are still scoring at 100 points? Any else having or have had this problem? Please note that there is a code to download nuketown zombies map but I have not downloaded that as I do not personally cares for the zombie mode

Thanks.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 03, 13 at 12:40pm
troycalliste

quote Band Hero
Hi everyone,

I call of duty black ops 2 , I have downloaded nuketown 2025 and have played in it also, but for some reason I cannot get double xp, my kills in team deathmatch are still scoring at 100 points? Any else having or have had this problem? Please note that there is a code to download nuketown zombies map but I have not downloaded that as I do not personally cares for the zombie mode

Thanks.

Nov 24, 12 at 12:57am
Fucxhkyd

Dude can I have Ur code for zombies

Nov 19, 12 at 1:43pm
andrea

i had nuketown map downloaded and played many times over the weekend. got on today and it's completely gone from my console. anyone else have this problem??

Nov 17, 12 at 7:02am
Yogurt

It's active now, for everyone.

Nov 17, 12 at 6:40am
shaun1pi

So am i right in thinking that if i put the code on tonight for nuketown i still wont get my double xp? Was waiting to see if the game grew on me before i used it or not

Nov 17, 12 at 2:56am
The Red Devils

What time will the double xp for England start ?

Nov 16, 12 at 4:58pm
Band Hero

quote Disenchanted
you sure you did it right because it definitely is for me?
Yeah I'm sure I downloaded the map on Tuesday night and I've actually played on it since as well

Nov 16, 12 at 4:57pm
donmonster

You have to have Nuketown 2025, and have it downloaded. I came home from work, got on, and it came up before multiplayer was useable. With a nice long explanation and a thanks from treyarch. If this didn't happen to you, then your probably not getting double xp atm.

Just to clear this up.

Nov 16, 12 at 4:16pm
DjedwardSmith

No surprises there that it's the PS3 version being shafted atm then

Nov 16, 12 at 4:12pm
Disenchanted

you sure you did it right because it definitely is for me?