Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Play to Own Thread(360) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 15, 12 at 2:13pmdonmonster

Alright everybody, I checked with the mods and they said its alright to start this up. For those of you who have been around you know how this goes. But for newer members and people who don't know,

Play to Own threads are where you can come and hook up with other people on the forum, and create set days or times to play with them.

I'll be needing your Gamertag, What country your from, and if you have a mic or not. I'll leave it blank beside your name if you don't have a mic.

Call of Duty Black Ops II/Playing to Own (360)

[edit] US

[edit] UK

[edit] AUS

Let the games begin!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 03, 13 at 11:29pm
AnArmyOfBears

Country - UK
GT - AnArmyOfBears
Mic - Yep.

Would love to play with a team that actually have eyes that are attached to actual brains.

Feb 24, 13 at 1:40pm
Dizzywallin

GT: Big Ole Willy
I have a mic.

Usually on througout the weekdays, weekends I leave college and spend time at home.

Send friend request stating you're from Neo please.

I generally only play TDM and KC, but I will test out new waters.

I don't suck, and I'm not a part of an idotic clan.

Feb 12, 13 at 2:35pm
ff7cloud

Anyone on now/tonight? Only want one or two decent players, GT = Ash Shep 91. I play ground war, domination, demolition or hard point.

Jan 11, 13 at 11:13am
NoBL3Zz

Gamertag: Twist SyNDiCaTe
Mic: Yes

I get on randomly throughout the day and week. Just send a invite if you want to play. Usually I join a friend's game, so dont be surprised if you see me in your lobby.

Dec 24, 12 at 2:39pm
mobza_819

GT: Mobza
Mic: Yes

I'm on most nights for an hour or 2, I like objective based games (to actually play the objective!) but I'm up for whatever

Dec 19, 12 at 6:14am
Keano

Anyone from the UK up for playing today?

Dec 08, 12 at 4:20pm
Range 2h bro

Range 2h bro. Wraiths Woe (uk) Mic.

Dec 02, 12 at 10:12am
Bin Sponge

quote Smell The Chiken
quote Bin Sponge
quote Smell The Chiken
Friend requested all y'all. Yep, I'm being that guy. So if you see something from SmellTheChiken on your 360, that's me.
I hadn't seen this post before I accepted, but I did lol at the GT (accepted btw). Although I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days as I've just become a Dad so have a few pressing priorities atm.
Congrats, man.
Thanks dude, it's all go at the minute. Although I did manage to sneak in a cheeky hour on CoD earlier. So. Tired.

Dec 02, 12 at 10:03am
Smell The Chiken

quote Bin Sponge
quote Smell The Chiken
Friend requested all y'all. Yep, I'm being that guy. So if you see something from SmellTheChiken on your 360, that's me.
I hadn't seen this post before I accepted, but I did lol at the GT (accepted btw). Although I don't know how much I'll be on in the next few days as I've just become a Dad so have a few pressing priorities atm.
Congrats, man.

Dec 02, 12 at 9:56am
Bin Sponge

quote Smell The Chiken