Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale » PlayStation All-Stars devs working on free fighters, Kat from Gravity Rush and Emmett from Starhawk » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 9:32am
Swampasaur

Wow. DLC already?

Looks like we're gonna have a lot of DLC.

Nov 16, 12 at 6:20am
Hell Fire

Everything about it sounding awesome at the moment! It's probably a bit late to pre-order but I'll be looking for it in stores next week.

Nov 16, 12 at 4:34am
Bale Fire

This is pretty cool. I was going to wait until later to get this game, but the way things are going, I might have to pre-order.

Nov 15, 12 at 12:59pm
Mrblikey

Thanks for that wallpaper!

Aside from that, though, I made a few points in the earlier thread;

quote Mrblikey
None the less though, Kat is in the game. That's groundbreaking in itself. The way they said Emmet would play interests me, though, because in Starhawk the catch was that you could literally place towers down on a whim. I'm assuming he's going to be a character focused on turtling and covering from all directions whilst Kat will be a rushdown from all directions (primarily the air), and I'm also going to assume they're rival characters in that respect.

But yeah, >free. That is just amazing. I don't care if it's limited time, it's still bloody free.

I'm looking forward to what SuperBot has in store for us next, and I hope that they bring in the more modern representatives into the playing field.

Nov 15, 12 at 12:45pm
bluexy