Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » I dont understand something. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 12 at 3:13pmFortitudo

The Homestead accounting book. I can buy stuff from people ive helped and i can send bought consumables to shops. What does this do and how do i unlock more shops to trade with? i can only find one shop in boston and none in NY.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 16, 12 at 2:47pm
Fortitudo

quote Shinobi_razor
HA.

and i wasnt mocking anything, just didnt know WTF Utub is. is it Youtube? sorry if i'm not "down with the lingo" the cool kids are using.
I was kidding. Utub is youtube. It just cropped up in my mind at the time.

Nov 16, 12 at 2:40pm
Shinobi_razor

HA.

and i wasnt mocking anything, just didnt know WTF Utub is. is it Youtube? sorry if i'm not "down with the lingo" the cool kids are using.

Nov 16, 12 at 2:34pm
TheBeardedMan

quote CTTR champion
quote Shinobi_razor
Utub? is that a British thing?
Could very well be. Don't mock my country good sir or I'll invade you again.

So you can get chased out and your country made a mockery off

Nov 16, 12 at 12:13pm
Fortitudo

quote Shinobi_razor
Could very well be. Don't mock my country good sir or I'll invade you again.

I've been doing a bit of trading with Hancock's No.5 store since i now have found 2/3 stores in Boston, 1/3 in New York and none in the frontier. I'm having to go to two stores for a Homestead mission with that Blacksmith to find the parts for his hammer. so i hope its the 2 missing ones.

Nov 16, 12 at 12:25am
Shinobi_razor

Nov 15, 12 at 11:35pm
Fortitudo

You have to find those damned shops yourself. I'll check utub later to find them.

utub was no typo.

Nov 15, 12 at 7:01pm
Alkor

quote postman_06
i found the three shops in new york and did business with them, but i still can not send a convoy to new york.
Did you try pressing down when you select the destination ? Each town (boston, frontier, new york) is on a separate row, so you need to go down to find the shops outside of Boston.

Nov 15, 12 at 6:53pm
postman_06

i found the three shops in new york and did business with them, bought something and sold some stuff to them, but i still can not send a convoy to new york. all 3 areas are liberated...

Nov 15, 12 at 8:43am
Jet Odessa

there are 9 shops in total. 3 in New York, 3 in Boston and 3 in the Frontier. I had to look them up, if memory serves me right, in the IGN website, 'cause, after doing all the viewpoints, they were not marked on the map. also, when you are loading you convoy, you can choose who to send your products, and the price they will pay, depending on the location and the product.

Nov 15, 12 at 8:21am
TheBeardedMan

quote CTTR champion
quote TheBeardedMan
quote CTTR champion
quote TheBeardedMan
You can unlock more shops by just going to them and trading and it gets added to the ledger. And trading is for getting a profit from sending your materials to shops.
So i lose money to gain money?

See this is all new im used to the old renovating system from BH and Revelations. Im guessing im going to have to synch all viewpoints to find the shops?
You don't have to synch the viewpoints you just have to find a general store, and then talk to the shopkeeper. And when you're buying stuff from the stockpile, them materials are mostly just for crafting but you can make a small profit from buying and selling. Sending beaver pelts is the most lucrative option.
Really? I was hoping the pound signs would be there to tell me where they are but when i check the map. There's none apart from the one i visited when i was playing as haytham in that mission.
I should've explained it better, when a part of the map is blurred out you can discover the stuff on it by just going there, viewpoints have the same effect in a wide radius but I thought you thought they were necessary.