Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sales at GameStop hit 1 million in first day » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 12 at 1:20pmcromagdude

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 sales at GameStop hit 1 million in first day

Troy Crumley - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 1:20pm (PST) Like (1) Share (1)
Sales record could go bye bye
 Image 1
Source: Bloomberg

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 20, 13 at 11:31am
DarkBlade725

quote trey
how much dose it cost
The game cost $59.99 US dollars I dont know how much it cost for the UK. The cost is perfectly normal just like the other PS3, Xbox games

Apr 20, 13 at 10:09am
trey

how much dose it cost

Nov 17, 12 at 3:31am
Ajax

quote Dragoon
quote Ajax
Matter of opinion, to me, the last good Assassin's Creed was the second one, they've been wallowing around in the mud and pumping out cash-cow's since then.
Well, that's how I see the entire CoD franchise, and Brotherhood and Revelations were certainly the same. But AC3 was a 3 year project totally made from the ground up with a new engine to boot, so I kind of find it hard to agree with you there. =P
They clearly didn't learn much, shoddy controls, bad animations. That's only the beginning.

Nov 17, 12 at 2:15am
Dragoon

quote Ajax
Matter of opinion, to me, the last good Assassin's Creed was the second one, they've been wallowing around in the mud and pumping out cash-cow's since then.
Well, that's how I see the entire CoD franchise, and Brotherhood and Revelations were certainly the same. But AC3 was a 3 year project totally made from the ground up with a new engine to boot, so I kind of find it hard to agree with you there. =P

Nov 16, 12 at 7:08pm
Ajax

quote Dragoon
quote Ajax
I could say the same for Assassin's Creed at this point.

See how that doesn't work properly?
Yeah, but at the very least Assassin's Creed has a somewhat interesting campaign that lasts longer than 8 hours and not filled with nobby 14 year old ragers for an "online community". Each to their own though.

Nov 16, 12 at 3:36pm
Dragoon

quote Ajax

Yeah, but at the very least Assassin's Creed has a somewhat interesting campaign that lasts longer than 8 hours and not filled with nobby 14 year old ragers for an "online community". Each to their own though.

Nov 16, 12 at 7:35am
roseability

Not bad for a FPS in which you can't actually shoot anyone unless you have 10,000 meg super-duper upload speed, fiber-optic industrial grade copper wire ethernet plugged directly into your playstaion's back cavity

Nov 15, 12 at 6:25pm
Ajax

quote Dragoon
quote Ajax
Has anyone who posted in this thread actually played the game?

Makes me laugh, it really does.

"LETS HATE ON COD WITHOUT PLAYING THE GAME."

Play one and you've played them all.

Nov 15, 12 at 2:30pm
Dragoon

quote redmanc90
quote Dragoon
Haha, I'd be the first to agree with you there. =P AC3 MP is far better than that in Revelations, but Brotherhood had it nailed until the competitive scene became broken as *bleep*.

Still enjoyable though, definitely.
I struggled with Brotherhood due to server issues, and a lack of players. Didn't know there was a competitive scene, but imagine that would've be interesting
Bl'ops 2 has kept me away from AC3 multi for a few days, wil have to get back into it at some point, was such an interesting different take to multiplayer compared to most games
Most people don't know there is a competitive scene with Assassin's Creed, but it's quite a large community. (Myself included haha). I'm not super pro though. ):

Nov 15, 12 at 2:29pm
redmanc90

quote Dragoon
Haha, I'd be the first to agree with you there. =P AC3 MP is far better than that in Revelations, but Brotherhood had it nailed until the competitive scene became broken as *bleep*.

Still enjoyable though, definitely.
I struggled with Brotherhood due to server issues, and a lack of players. Didn't know there was a competitive scene, but imagine that would've be interesting
Bl'ops 2 has kept me away from AC3 multi for a few days, wil have to get back into it at some point, was such an interesting different take to multiplayer compared to most games