Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » The Screenshots Thread - 6 New 13th Sept (page 16) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 12 at 10:28amTec 9

I thought it would be a good idea to have one centralised thread where we can post any new screenshots and discuss them rather than starting a new thread every time a couple of new screens are released.

If you find any new screens, then create a reply and I'll add them to the top of the first post so all screenshots can be viewed in one place at a glance. I'll then update the thread title so we're all aware if new screenshots are posted.

There is also a repository of all screenshots in the Full Information thread. But this thread should promote the discussion of the screenshots.

-----

Slide viewers given away with early pre-orders

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 13 at 1:06pm
Shave ya Head

Chopping people up singing Never Gonna Give You Up.

Sep 13, 13 at 1:03pm
Justplayingitcool

quote Shave ya Head
Trevor in a Hockey masks and chainsaw

Justplayingitcool would love that.
Please. Just. Stop.

The images in my head would be unbearable.

Sep 13, 13 at 1:02pm
Shave ya Head

Trevor in a Hockey masks and chainsaw

Justplayingitcool would love that.

Sep 13, 13 at 1:02pm
BucNazT

quote Stitch
quote BigZiti
I love how it looks like we can just chill out, leaning on the hood of the car if we wanted to. haha
I hope that's the kind of interaction you can do with enviroments and objects, just parking your car somewhere, and then let your character sit on the hood or lean against the car, somehting like sitting on a bench is somehting I would love to do, unfortunaly even IV didn't have that, I hope it does in this game.
Right, sometimes in games of this scale, I like to just stop for a second and take in the view. It will be cool if our in game counterpart will be able to do the same!

Yeah, In GTA IV the closest you could come to sitting on a bench was squatting BY a bench...not quite as effective! haha

Sep 13, 13 at 1:01pm
Gotenks

Customizable masks would be pretty awesome to have. Those new screenshots do look pretty awesome.

Sep 13, 13 at 12:59pm
Shave ya Head

We'll see.

Sep 13, 13 at 12:55pm
pestar93820

It won't, it's clearly been rendered to the hilt.

Sep 13, 13 at 12:54pm
Shave ya Head

quote Pestar
quote Shave ya Head

Look at the detail in that shop...It's mind blowing. Though having worked in retail, I can tell you the things on the shelves are never that tidy.
That's not an actual screenshot.
No but it'll have been taken in the game.

Sep 13, 13 at 12:54pm
pestar93820

quote Shave ya Head

Look at the detail in that shop...It's mind blowing. Though having worked in retail, I can tell you the things on the shelves are never that tidy.
That's not an actual screenshot.

Sep 13, 13 at 12:53pm
Stitch

quote BigZiti
I love how it looks like we can just chill out, leaning on the hood of the car if we wanted to. haha
I hope that's the kind of interaction you can do with enviroments and objects, just parking your car somewhere, and then let your character sit on the hood or lean against the car, somehting like sitting on a bench is somehting I would love to do, unfortunaly even IV didn't have that, I hope it does in this game.