Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario: Sticker Star » Most annoying enemy » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 12 at 7:52amThrawn

So who do you guys think is the most annoying enemy. I can't stand Spinies in this game. There attacks are sudden and hard to block plus I tend to jump on them during the map.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 09, 12 at 2:14pm
ShadowYoshi

I didn't have the game for long, but the most annoying enemy is the 5-Fold Goombas... how do you beat them with only 25 health and 1 page of stickers... I got put in a bad situation... only 1HP, and I did the spin thing and got 3 poison shrooms, so I ran and got lucky.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:06am
Thrawn

Yeah any of those spiked enemies are really annoying.

Dec 03, 12 at 10:58am
Spook

Pretty much anything with spikes, or rather a spike. I rather enjoy the smacking though.

Dec 02, 12 at 7:07pm
sniper fi

shells, spikes, shiny. I Think They're Cursed

Nov 18, 12 at 7:39am
Thrawn

quote Virtue
Is anyone still getting thrown off with the fact that shell enemies don't flip on their sides anymore. I always feel like I'm going to do this amazing amount of damage with a jump attack. I always end up disappointed.
At first I thought it was strange but I adjusted to it quite quickly.

Nov 18, 12 at 7:36am
Virtue

Is anyone still getting thrown off with the fact that shell enemies don't flip on their sides anymore. I always feel like I'm going to do this amazing amount of damage with a jump attack. I always end up disappointed.

Nov 17, 12 at 6:20pm
Thrawn

quote Captain Nerditude
Ninjis are kind of annoying too because the avoid attacks so easily.
I completely agree with this. Those things are really getting on my nerves while I'm wandering the forest. It's bad enough I'm stuck 80% of the time and I have to deal with them too.

Nov 17, 12 at 8:57am
Sigma

quote Uvailable
I hate anything with spikes or a shell that blocks jump damage and sometimes even hammer damage.
There's are my my thoughts exactly when I saw the thread title. xD

Nov 16, 12 at 12:54pm
Captain Nerditude

I really don't like Snifits just because I can't quite get the timing for blocking their attacks down. Ninjis are kind of annoying too because the avoid attacks so easily. I can't tell you how many times they've made me waste a Line Jump sticker!

Nov 16, 12 at 9:05am
Thrawn

quote GoombasRool
I agree with Thrawn. Those guys were pretty annoying because they kept poisoning me.
I killed one last night really quick because I know what their capable of now. But I did think about running.