Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Paper Mario: Sticker Star » Most annoying enemy » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 14, 12 at 7:52amThrawn

So who do you guys think is the most annoying enemy. I can't stand Spinies in this game. There attacks are sudden and hard to block plus I tend to jump on them during the map.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 09, 12 at 2:14pm
ShadowYoshi

I didn't have the game for long, but the most annoying enemy is the 5-Fold Goombas... how do you beat them with only 25 health and 1 page of stickers... I got put in a bad situation... only 1HP, and I did the spin thing and got 3 poison shrooms, so I ran and got lucky.

Dec 04, 12 at 7:06am
Thrawn

Yeah any of those spiked enemies are really annoying.

Dec 03, 12 at 10:58am
SpOOK

Pretty much anything with spikes, or rather a spike. I rather enjoy the smacking though.

Dec 02, 12 at 7:07pm
sniper fi

shells, spikes, shiny. I Think They're Cursed

Nov 18, 12 at 7:39am
Thrawn

quote Virtue
Is anyone still getting thrown off with the fact that shell enemies don't flip on their sides anymore. I always feel like I'm going to do this amazing amount of damage with a jump attack. I always end up disappointed.
At first I thought it was strange but I adjusted to it quite quickly.

Nov 18, 12 at 7:36am
Virtue

Is anyone still getting thrown off with the fact that shell enemies don't flip on their sides anymore. I always feel like I'm going to do this amazing amount of damage with a jump attack. I always end up disappointed.

Nov 17, 12 at 6:20pm
Thrawn

quote Captain Nerditude
Ninjis are kind of annoying too because the avoid attacks so easily.
I completely agree with this. Those things are really getting on my nerves while I'm wandering the forest. It's bad enough I'm stuck 80% of the time and I have to deal with them too.

Nov 17, 12 at 8:57am
Sigma

quote Uvailable
I hate anything with spikes or a shell that blocks jump damage and sometimes even hammer damage.
There's are my my thoughts exactly when I saw the thread title. xD

Nov 16, 12 at 12:54pm
Captain Nerditude

I really don't like Snifits just because I can't quite get the timing for blocking their attacks down. Ninjis are kind of annoying too because the avoid attacks so easily. I can't tell you how many times they've made me waste a Line Jump sticker!

Nov 16, 12 at 9:05am
Thrawn

quote GoombasRool
I agree with Thrawn. Those guys were pretty annoying because they kept poisoning me.
I killed one last night really quick because I know what their capable of now. But I did think about running.