Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Guardian Cross » Trading Fast Almighty Aspara for Int Almighty Aspara, Ace Phoenix For Ace VM/Shiva/Atlas » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Guardian Cross forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades involving ss/gs stones, etc. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 12, 12 at 10:59amkyros89

Hi, I'm looking to trade 2 cards:

Fast Almighty Aspara (Fully Stoned except MP) for an Int Almighty Aspara (Fully Stoned except MP). Let me know if you have one and the skill build too.
Mine is: Mind Blast, Greater Haste & Maelstrom

2nd trade will be to look for an Ace VM/Atlas/Shiva for my Ace Phoenix. It is possible that I may top up in some cases but not all. Cards will have to be fully stoned except mp for it to be accepted. No full stoned cards please =) they are a pain to trade off!

Thanks for reading and keep the PMs coming!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 5:16pm
kyros89

Bump!~

Dec 04, 12 at 9:04am
kyros89

Bump!

Dec 04, 12 at 8:42am
kyros89

Bump! New list!

Dec 04, 12 at 7:48am
kyros89

Bump!