Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Android General Discussion » Android App Quicklook - Tweetlanes » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 12 at 11:34pmNagare

I said I would try to do a video about an app and make it into a weekly thing if possible...Well, here is the first one! Let me know what you guys think. Sorry for the low quality as well, it was from my webcam which is actually 720p, but YouTube apparently didn't want that quality

Get Tweetlanes.

The intro segment was done by VeGiTAX2 for the Borderlands 2 video review, hopefully he doesn't mind me using it here.

Gligar, walnuts, Liverpool_96, Tomski, MRapples

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 17, 13 at 8:18pm
Nagare

madewale, you posted the day of the first update that Tweetlanes has received since this video was made, that's strange!

What kind of "useful" apps are we talking about here?

Feb 17, 13 at 6:50pm
madewale

The video was really good ! The review was nice and it was very much understandable. Hope you be able to come with a review for some "useful applications" soon.

Jan 17, 13 at 5:32am
Nagare

Brian Galliher, you should check out Falcon Pro on the play store. It is my new go to twitter app since the developer for Tweetlanes effectively abandoned the app to pursue development of his launcher.

Jan 17, 13 at 4:37am
Brian Galliher

I really like this app. I love it's unique layout.

Nov 12, 12 at 10:21am
Nagare

Looks good and is fast which is important for a Twitter app, but it lacks in areas such as widgets and notifications. Probably should have mentioned that during the video other than the little text towards the end.

What kind of app do you think I should cover for next week? A game or another "useful" app?

Nov 12, 12 at 9:35am
Mr Apples

Good video. I don't have a Twitter account so I cant really compare it to other apps; good review though.

Nov 12, 12 at 7:00am
Nagare

Liverpool_96 the design is the main differentiator if you ask me. Then there is the context tweet box which makes sending a tweet quicker than ever and allows fast responding to mentions or multiple people. And the volume button scrolling is kinda neat. It is lacking the notifications though which is a step back, at least until he is done with Action Launcher and can finish work on them.

Tomski, I hated the way Plume looked and Tweetlanes came out around the time I got my phone so it was an easy jump. The Plume widget is pretty nice though, but Falcon is even better.

Thanks for the comments guys

Nov 12, 12 at 4:49am
Tomski

Good video

I was looking around yesterday for apps that provided a good Twitter experience on a tablet. A lot of people seem to think Plume.

Have never tried Tweet Lanes though so I'll give it a go.

Nov 12, 12 at 3:19am
Liverpool_96

Good video that is Nagare, quality is good and it's easy to understand what you're talking about. Although, what are the advantages to this app over just having the Twitter app?

Nov 12, 12 at 12:29am
walnuts

Great first review Nagare - so good, I downloaded the app myself to check it out. Ever since they borke the official Twitter app, I've been on the lookout for a good substitute with varying degrees of success. Hopefully he can build notifications in to this baby and make it freaking awesome.