Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn » More New Info Revealed About Alpha & Beta Test » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 04, 12 at 5:30am
kuje

Can't wait to get into the Beta. I'm glad it's coming so soon.

Nov 28, 12 at 1:09am
Abimoshrivole

i missed applying for the alpha test ... but can I still apply for the the beta. Second thing, i don't have a past account on FFXIV i really like to test the game ...

Nov 16, 12 at 7:30am
xFODDERx

crimson-falcon missing seeing you around wck2 (since i got bored of lack of support), would love to team up with you on ffxivarr

Nov 11, 12 at 11:22pm
Crimson-Falcon

from what we saw in FINAL FANTASY XIV Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IV

that had live steamed yesterday according FINAL FANTASY XIV twitter that they translated the whole live event Q&A

the alpha test has been limited for very few lucky players who got invited ( me included ) early November but more invites will be sent by 11/26

and for the beta test they will release new road map ( aka the world map ) early December

then the beta test will start by end of January or early February on both PC & PS3

and more info revealed in Q&A live steam

http://gamerescape.com/2012/11/11/letter-from-the-producer-live-part-iv-q-and-a/