Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Football Manager 2013 » What is Your Greatest Achievement In FM13 So Far? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 11, 12 at 6:54amJames Young

There is always something about an achievement that makes you look back at it in pride and most likely gives you a reason to smile (if you enjoyed it that is), so there is always something there you can brag about on the forum to other people, or if you have a problem that you don't know the answer to.

However, there are some people, like me, who love to hear how great of an achievement someone has done in a game, why? Well, that's simple.

We want to do better. We want to surpass your greatest achievement.

My greatest ever achievement in FM history is this result.

However, that is FM2010, this is the FM2013 forum, so it really doesn't count. My greatest achievement on FM13 so far is this.

Why is that the case? Well, it's the only season I've completed so far on FM13, but I know that I will progress further in my saves. I want to be breaking every single record with Tonbridge Angels in the topflight in the near FM future, simply because I want to make Tonbridge dominating. I want the most League Cups, FA Cups, Community Shields, Premier League Titles, European Super Cups, Europa Leagues, Champion Leagues, Club World Cups.

I have an ambition, and that much I will declare right here and now, so this achievement I have so far will eventually be wiped out, showing my progression over the years.

But I do have a question for you all.

What is your greatest achievement in FM13 so far?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 15, 13 at 6:32am
AaronWalker

In FM history its getting a 2-2 draw against brighton while i was managing scarborough. On fm 13 my best achievement is probs getting leeds promoted in first season and stayed unbeaten all season. My best sigining was messi an ronaldo while managing chelsea.

Sep 18, 13 at 3:03pm
ciaranod7

Winning the lot of Dortmund in the 2019-2020 Season.

Bundesliga - 28 points between me and 2nd placed Koln.
German Cup - Beat Aachen 4-1 in the final
Champions League - Beat Chelsea 2-1 in the final, won it back to back too.
German Super Cup - Beat Gladbach on pens after a 2-2 draw.
Euro Super Cup - Beat Gladbach 2-0
Club World Championship - Beat San Paulo 5-2

Lewandowski was top scorer with 28 goals in the season (Not bad for 31 years old) and got the Player of the Year award from the fans.

Sep 16, 13 at 8:24am
Wylson3000

Started a season with Spurs, and finished 4th, above Arsenal!
Even though I didn't have the best of luck in any of the cups I was in, couldn't be able to get over the first hurdle.
If you're interested in who I signed, here are the ins and outs. (Sorry in advance, don't really know how to screenshot )
IN: Mkhitaryan(£9.25mill), Jovetic(£19mill), Bakkali(£600k), Diame(£3.5mill), Koke(£13mill), James McCarthy(£12.75mill).
OUT: Adebayor(£8.75mill), Holtby(Loan), Defoe(£3mill), Dempsey(£2.6mill), Parker(£1.4mill)
Sorry again .

Sep 03, 13 at 9:57am
peterdaddy

Winning Europa league in 22/23 with Chester in youth challenge

Sep 01, 13 at 3:43am
Grandpaheskey

This

[img][img link=]http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag65/Watz4dinner2/WALESSMASH_zpsec557b9b.png[/img][/img]

Sep 01, 13 at 3:24am
Alfiegillard92

For me it's getting my standard liege team to the euro cup final! Also I brought a player for 700k and sold him on for 22.5m due to his epic performances in Europe!!

Aug 31, 13 at 2:21pm
Nikeman 13

Probably winning 4 out of the 5 CL's in the Pentagon challenge, been a slow year this...

Aug 31, 13 at 1:12pm
Munroe

I'm in August 2014 with Man United, and in the season just gone we finished unbeaten in the league, something I have never done before on any manager game; be it FM or the old LMA and Total Club Manager games. No cheating either, apart from the League Cup & Community shield, we didn't do too well in other competitions. Knocked out of the CL in the first knockout round by Barca (after winning it in the first season), failed to reach the FA Cup semis and were beaten in the Club World Cup final too...but for some reason we were just unstoppable in the league; I was delighted with it.

Aug 30, 13 at 10:52am
frostyfire22

eastleigh from the BSS to PL, 7th in first season of PL and havent played since

Aug 30, 13 at 10:04am
Charlie87theimps

4 straight promotions with Lincoln, on a shoe string budget. Won BSP and League 1 with playoff promotion from league 2 and runners up in the championship. Life in the prem is much harder, lost my main striker, groomed from 16 years old to a min fee release and despite spending a small fortune haven't been able to replace him. Just recorded a morale jackpot of a win against Chelsea and just 2 points from safety. 18 games to go and I'm hopeful that little Lincoln will stay up. New 16000 seater stadium on the way. Best save I've ever had to be honest.