Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Minecraft Servers » Neobeast: A Feed The Beast Server » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Registered members can edit their posts, so every long term Advertisements don't need redirected for every update.Please read the forum Rules here before posting. The Minecraft Forum for the game itself is over here. Thank you.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Nov 10, 12 at 9:15pm

Feed The Beast is a modpack, with many amazing mods. More info about it here.

Anyway, welcome to Neobeast! You can join us at: 72.76.83.86
We are whitelisted, so please be patient with us as we approve your application that you can make in the format as follows. Sorry guys, apps closed for now. Here's the app anyway, but remember we won't accept them if you do send them in.

The server is updated and ready to work with the latest FTB client, so please apply!

One more note. We are not accepting any requests to be staff on the server at the moment. Asking repetitively now will just delay any chance at a position in the future. Thank you.

Attention all. Due to my lack of responsibility for the server, and not enough people are on, I am officially closing the server. I am EXTREMELY sorry, but I hope that those who do care about the server can maybe find a better FTB server. It's time to move on.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 05, 12 at 12:23pm
wheretheheartis1

This was a noble server... let us have many moments of silence in it's name.

Dec 03, 12 at 8:19am
dankrips

Noooooo

Dec 03, 12 at 7:58am
ahf1983

quote Dreamare
Attention all. Due to my lack of responsibility for the server, and not enough people are on, I am officially closing the server. I am EXTREMELY sorry, but I hope that those who do care about the server can maybe find a better FTB server. It's time to move on.

So sad your server was one of best [Lag free and Friendly ppl]. any way thank you for let us play there till now and hope to play again one of your server. and like to thanks all ppl who was there and was nice to me.

if you any one like add me on Skype ... ID :- ahf1983-ds

[b]Thank you Again[/b].
ahf1983
Fernando

Dec 02, 12 at 1:36pm
Dreamare

Nov 30, 12 at 2:52pm
ahf1983

quote ahf1983
Thanks Dream ......

Nov 29, 12 at 8:19pm
Dreamare

quote Davethewhalion
Name is faceleg

I would like to join the server so we could all be friends and skype each other
I love doing projects with people and stuff like thaI have been bored of singleplayer because I dont know what to do, and I would love to play with you all
WE. ARE. NOT. ACCEPTING. APPLICATIONS. AT. THE. MOMENT.
Why won't people get this into their heads!?

Hey current players. The ip has changed (we have not moved to the host JUST yet, but we're close!) The new ip is:

This message was merged with other messages by Cheeseman (moderator)

Nov 29, 12 at 8:12pm
Davethewhalion

Name is faceleg

I would like to join the server so we could all be friends and skype each other
I love doing projects with people and stuff like thaI have been bored of singleplayer because I dont know what to do, and I would love to play with you all

Nov 28, 12 at 12:00pm
ahf1983

kdwall822 destroyed my House.....

Nov 27, 12 at 1:16pm
ahf1983

quote Dreamare
Server back on. Sorry guys.
Nice Thank you Dream.....

Nov 27, 12 at 12:56pm
Dreamare

Server back on. Sorry guys.