Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 10, 12 at 2:26pmDynamite

Hey guys.

I feel it would be beneficial if we had a couple of official threads to report good/bad trading experiences to keep the community up to speed with who is trustworthy and who isn't. This thread is to report bad traders only. Please copy/paste the following code into your post and fill it out as appropriate:

[ul]
[li] [b]Username:[/b]
[li] [b]Transaction:[/b]
[li] [b]Thread Link:[/b]
[li] [b]Comments:[/b]
[li] [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[/ul]

Here's an example of what it should look like:

This thread may well get quite large. You can use the search feature in the bottom right-hand corner to check for usernames etc. to search through the entire thread easily:

Multiple reports against the same individual in this thread will likely result in a ban for that person.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 09, 14 at 7:58pm
exodustpa

Add SuperFluous Trades to this, he contacted me trying to buy all my pure in bulk. His Kik is SuperFluousSythe, was giving me vouches from Sythe as well.

Jun 27, 14 at 3:07pm
seirranel

Adding
KiK: SuperfluousTrades for a bundle for my cards I'm selling. Using sythe vouches in order to receive money they demand you confirm the trade first. see Help Topic started by Lady Hat

Jun 12, 14 at 11:52am
AFfanta

i havent been on the forums for a while and he made off with 1k TE and 50 pots. my own fault. he has a new kik of RSKINGP trades

Jun 05, 14 at 1:44pm
ZippoMai

Glad I could help both of you! Hope it also helps others, too.

Peace.

quote Zwei
quote ZippoMai
Hey guys,

Just had a spammer write to me about sending the cards first before he sends the money. Obviously not going to happen, but I wanted to warn you all about this dude.

His KIK is: RskinGPSythe

and linked me to this... http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1322400-rskingp-vouches.html

Obviously not a single one from Fanta users. I caught him before he could take anything, so I wanted to warn others just in case it might happen to another person.

This dude isn't to be trusted.

Peace.
Thanks, this post saved me.
quote LoliSeeker
also just had this guy chasing the same thing.
wanting cards before purchase. glad i checked here.

quote ZippoMai
Hey guys,

Just had a spammer write to me about sending the cards first before he sends the money. Obviously not going to happen, but I wanted to warn you all about this dude.

and linked me to this... http://www.sythe.org/vouches-forum/1322400-rskingp-vouches.html

Obviously not a single one from Fanta users. I caught him before he could take anything, so I wanted to warn others just in case it might happen to another person.

Peace.

May 30, 14 at 6:38pm
LoliSeeker

also just had this guy chasing the same thing.
wanting cards before purchase. glad i checked here.

quote ZippoMai
Hey guys,

Peace.

May 30, 14 at 5:29pm
Zwei

quote ZippoMai
Hey guys,

Peace.
Thanks, this post saved me.

May 19, 14 at 12:59pm
ZippoMai

Hey guys,

Peace.

Apr 28, 14 at 5:00am
NLBkat

Watch out. 53437457 has scammed a sylph,lillith,xbal,barong, and Gloria 6*. Don't album or trade with this person.

Apr 26, 14 at 9:03pm
LadyHat

I updated my thread about this guy. Hopefully it'll help. If i made any mistakes I apologize as i made the edits from my phone.

Apr 26, 14 at 12:33pm
bruhaha1

quote jki
quote bruhaha1
Username:N/A (we talked through kik)
Transaction: bundle of my cards + te/pot
Thread Link: N/A (they were buyer)
Comments: Used Kik: giselly007 - please note the legit user's kik is giselly07 - I found this on a thread where this legitimate user is selling and receiving positive feedback.
In-Game Name: N/A (never got there)

The scammer even sent me a link to the legitimate user's profile page that has the same name on neoseeker to show they are trustworthy. I found the profile, so it seemed legitimate. Then I looked up threads just to be sure. Found a selling thread by the neoseeker user but with a different kik posted, which means the person contacting me is a possible scammer. The scammer wanted me to confirm trade first, then they would send payment. They tried to be very persuasive. Please be careful.
Probably same who contacted me to buy my 3 7*s
Screenname kik: Giselly007 fanta
Fanta ID: divica 108613220
Used method: Agreed deal, he was going to buy 3 of my 7*s. He wanted to OT with this excuse:

´Hope you wouldn´t mind going first considering I´m a reputable trusted trader on both neoseeker and fantasica, because of all the runaway payment scams as well as the sythe vouches scam going on. I´m both trusted in game and in the neoseeker world as well, if this can work for you let me know so we can continue thanks and hope you understand (: ´

Furthermore he stated hk, and have a couple more runs in fanta before really quitting. The real Giselly doesnt purchase any more.

notified real seller giselly07, with which i had some great deals before. Let´s hope she won´t be harmed by this sad impersonating business.
That's the exact same conversation the scammer had with me. I also PMed the real giselly (on kik giselly07, on neo giselly007) with an fyi about this scammer. Hope they don't steal anyone's cards :/.