Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Fantasica forum on Neoseeker.com

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 10, 12 at 2:26pmDynamite

Hey guys.

I feel it would be beneficial if we had a couple of official threads to report good/bad trading experiences to keep the community up to speed with who is trustworthy and who isn't. This thread is to report bad traders only. Please copy/paste the following code into your post and fill it out as appropriate:

[ul]
[li] [b]Username:[/b]
[li] [b]Transaction:[/b]
[li] [b]Thread Link:[/b]
[li] [b]Comments:[/b]
[li] [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[/ul]

Here's an example of what it should look like:

This thread may well get quite large. You can use the search feature in the bottom right-hand corner to check for usernames etc. to search through the entire thread easily:

Multiple reports against the same individual in this thread will likely result in a ban for that person.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 13, 14 at 9:49am
phopho

Finally, I talked to raidou (kik lenarshe) to clarify and found out the middleman (degonjon) used my identity to open trade with raidou and he took the payment & ran. I'm waiting for raidou to clear my name here.

quote phopho
This guy was trying to scam my 1400 pots (not te idiot). I opened trade and waiting for his payment, which is never happened. Then, he asked me to re-do the trade due to some error on his end. A few minutes later, he opened trade and asked me to reply. (This is his trick here.) If I replied his trade, my pots would be gone. I didn't see any payment. All KIK message were screen shot for proof of our conversation upon request. My KIK is gorgor2003.

quote raidou

• Username: phopho
  • Transaction: 1400te
  • Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1925347-7-helena-raisa-thalva-vex-6-monsters-poseidon-yamato-te-pots/#m35647956
  • Comments: kiks are DegonJon/gorgor2003. we were trading 1400te for money. things were going smoothly until they didn't complete trade after payment, then they cancelled trade three times. finally, they made excuse about refunding, but luckily i didn't pay as gift as they were super shady to begin with. having paypal resolve this & have chat as proof. they were brazen enough to chat me whole time while putting off trade & making excuses. said they would finally refund me after 30min, but refund never came.
  • In-Game Name: gorgor2003 id:95970227 paypal email:phoayewhiong@yahoo.com.sg

sorry, forgot to add pp e-mail. will add more info if i can.

Nov 12, 14 at 12:50am
raidou

quote phopho
This guy was trying to scam my 1400 pots (not te idiot). I opened trade and waiting for his payment, which is never happened. Then, he asked me to re-do the trade due to some error on his end. A few minutes later, he opened trade and asked me to reply. (This is his trick here.) If I replied his trade, my pots would be gone. I didn't see any payment. All KIK message were screen shot for proof of our conversation upon request. My KIK is gorgor2003.

quote raidou

• Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1925347-7-helena-raisa-thalva-vex-6-monsters-poseidon-yamato-te-pots/#m35647956
  • Comments: kiks are DegonJon/gorgor2003. we were trading 1400te for money. things were going smoothly until they didn't complete trade after payment, then they cancelled trade three times. finally, they made excuse about refunding, but luckily i didn't pay as gift as they were super shady to begin with. having paypal resolve this & have chat as proof. they were brazen enough to chat me whole time while putting off trade & making excuses. said they would finally refund me after 30min, but refund never came.

what a liar, lol - his last kik said to "please forgive [him] because he was donating the money to charity." PLEASE.

admins, if you need my kik chat & paypal logs, please feel free to ask me & investigate this scumbag.

also, i see they changed kik in their post recently - in light of my post.

here's proof it's them:

plus, it's hilarious how he's telling me i did what he did. he opened trade with me, after i sent payment he went crazy with excuses & said there's error on his part & it kept making him cancel. /: srsly, i have caps of our entire convo & this guy is a liar & scammer.

edit: contact fantamage86 on kik, too - degonjon ( gorgor2003 ) was also contacting them & can verify my story as to gorgor2003 using another kik name.

however, yeah - always write te for some reason, but it was pot this time.

update: i thought it was weird gorgor2003's kik changed on his main post, but i know i saw DegonJon in another post, too. original is now deleted, but i found cache of it:

Nov 11, 14 at 11:23pm
phopho

quote raidou

Nov 11, 14 at 9:01pm
raidou

Nov 10, 14 at 10:55pm
anderson8130

Username: Rockloer
Transaction: 60$
KIK:markschris
PayPal info: dmonklan@yahoo.com
Fanta IGN: Gorgor203

STAY THE *bleep* AWAY FROM THIS TRASH

Nov 10, 14 at 4:31pm
baknbitz99

Username:rockloer
Kik Name: markschris
Transaction:$20 for 350Pots
Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t2072417-quitting-sales-selling-frene-te-12-ea-pots-06/
Comments:This person said he would buy pots from someone else and then he gave them my ID and called that account "His Alt" which it isn't so when I saw it in trade I sent the money (unknowingly) to the scammer, then he leaves the other two people to figure it out themselves
In-Game Name:(Not Available)

Sep 25, 14 at 2:04pm
Instakker

Kik: SuperFlous Trades

Tried buying in bulk and said to have vouches via Scyth website and wanted me to go first in the transaction. After some google found out he is a scammer.

Watch out for him.

Aug 04, 14 at 9:47am
Dun

Same. As i recently found out I got a friend that does work for kik might get his hands on his IP adress pretty soon. I keep you updated.

We all learned our lesson and let this be a warning for others.

DO NOT EVER trust eChecks and always trade after the payment was confirmed and recieved on the bank account.

Also I have a feeling that its a young sucker. HE interupted our kik chat with "brb soon I have dinner". And it was during European CET evening around 7 PM so Iam sure hes from somewhere in Europe.

He better hopes I dont get my hands on his IP adress coz then hell will break lose I tell you.

Aug 03, 14 at 12:06pm
yuray27

quote bellybutton
Kik: chase makenzie
paypal account: samantha zwartss (s.zwartss@gmail.com)
scam my russelior...
yes i trust that sucker too much and i tought it was the same process like always. i did not know echeque payment and 3 days later paypal said payment failed.
hopeuflly u all guys known better now
Got hit by this person as well to the tune of 1300 TE. I'll be more careful with paypal from now on.
Kik: Chasemme "Chase Makenzie"
Paypal info:
Sent by:
samantha zwartss (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:
s.zwartss@gmail.com

Aug 03, 14 at 5:47am
bellybutton

Kik: chase makenzie
paypal account: samantha zwartss (s.zwartss@gmail.com)
scam my russelior...
yes i trust that sucker too much and i tought it was the same process like always. i did not know echeque payment and 3 days later paypal said payment failed.
hopeuflly u all guys known better now