Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fantasica » ATTENTION: Neo Fantasica Bad Traders List » Post Reply

Fantasica Forum iPhone Android

profile  screens  discussion board  

hideOriginal Post

Nov 10, 12 at 2:26pmDynamite

Hey guys.

I feel it would be beneficial if we had a couple of official threads to report good/bad trading experiences to keep the community up to speed with who is trustworthy and who isn't. This thread is to report bad traders only. Please copy/paste the following code into your post and fill it out as appropriate:

[ul]
[li] [b]Username:[/b]
[li] [b]Transaction:[/b]
[li] [b]Thread Link:[/b]
[li] [b]Comments:[/b]
[li] [b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[/ul]

Here's an example of what it should look like:

This thread may well get quite large. You can use the search feature in the bottom right-hand corner to check for usernames etc. to search through the entire thread easily:

Multiple reports against the same individual in this thread will likely result in a ban for that person.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 12, 15 at 9:10pm
Flesh on a Stick

WTS Mrowth+Night+Atara for $8 US. KIK: flesh_of_a_snowman

also selling Ares 6*, Poppy 7*, Freyja 7*, Fluche 7*, Larimar 3*, Pale 5*, Lorelai 7*, Amoureux 7*, Teh 7*, Suzue 7*, Shethvana 7*, Dullahan 7*

PLS OFFER ME

Cards range from 0.50 cents to $2

Nov 13, 14 at 9:49am
phopho

Finally, I talked to raidou (kik lenarshe) to clarify and found out the middleman (degonjon) used my identity to open trade with raidou and he took the payment & ran. I'm waiting for raidou to clear my name here.

quote phopho
This guy was trying to scam my 1400 pots (not te idiot). I opened trade and waiting for his payment, which is never happened. Then, he asked me to re-do the trade due to some error on his end. A few minutes later, he opened trade and asked me to reply. (This is his trick here.) If I replied his trade, my pots would be gone. I didn't see any payment. All KIK message were screen shot for proof of our conversation upon request. My KIK is gorgor2003.

quote raidou

• Username: phopho
  • Transaction: 1400te
  • Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1925347-7-helena-raisa-thalva-vex-6-monsters-poseidon-yamato-te-pots/#m35647956
  • Comments: kiks are DegonJon/gorgor2003. we were trading 1400te for money. things were going smoothly until they didn't complete trade after payment, then they cancelled trade three times. finally, they made excuse about refunding, but luckily i didn't pay as gift as they were super shady to begin with. having paypal resolve this & have chat as proof. they were brazen enough to chat me whole time while putting off trade & making excuses. said they would finally refund me after 30min, but refund never came.
  • In-Game Name: gorgor2003 id:95970227 paypal email:phoayewhiong@yahoo.com.sg

sorry, forgot to add pp e-mail. will add more info if i can.

Nov 12, 14 at 12:50am
raidou

quote phopho
This guy was trying to scam my 1400 pots (not te idiot). I opened trade and waiting for his payment, which is never happened. Then, he asked me to re-do the trade due to some error on his end. A few minutes later, he opened trade and asked me to reply. (This is his trick here.) If I replied his trade, my pots would be gone. I didn't see any payment. All KIK message were screen shot for proof of our conversation upon request. My KIK is gorgor2003.

quote raidou

• Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t1925347-7-helena-raisa-thalva-vex-6-monsters-poseidon-yamato-te-pots/#m35647956
  • Comments: kiks are DegonJon/gorgor2003. we were trading 1400te for money. things were going smoothly until they didn't complete trade after payment, then they cancelled trade three times. finally, they made excuse about refunding, but luckily i didn't pay as gift as they were super shady to begin with. having paypal resolve this & have chat as proof. they were brazen enough to chat me whole time while putting off trade & making excuses. said they would finally refund me after 30min, but refund never came.

what a liar, lol - his last kik said to "please forgive [him] because he was donating the money to charity." PLEASE.

admins, if you need my kik chat & paypal logs, please feel free to ask me & investigate this scumbag.

also, i see they changed kik in their post recently - in light of my post.

here's proof it's them:

plus, it's hilarious how he's telling me i did what he did. he opened trade with me, after i sent payment he went crazy with excuses & said there's error on his part & it kept making him cancel. /: srsly, i have caps of our entire convo & this guy is a liar & scammer.

edit: contact fantamage86 on kik, too - degonjon ( gorgor2003 ) was also contacting them & can verify my story as to gorgor2003 using another kik name.

however, yeah - always write te for some reason, but it was pot this time.

update: i thought it was weird gorgor2003's kik changed on his main post, but i know i saw DegonJon in another post, too. original is now deleted, but i found cache of it:

Nov 11, 14 at 11:23pm
phopho

quote raidou

Nov 11, 14 at 9:01pm
raidou

Nov 10, 14 at 10:55pm
anderson8130

Username: Rockloer
Transaction: 60$
KIK:markschris
PayPal info: dmonklan@yahoo.com
Fanta IGN: Gorgor203

STAY THE *bleep* AWAY FROM THIS TRASH

Nov 10, 14 at 4:31pm
baknbitz99

Username:rockloer
Kik Name: markschris
Transaction:$20 for 350Pots
Thread Link: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/59211/t2072417-quitting-sales-selling-frene-te-12-ea-pots-06/
Comments:This person said he would buy pots from someone else and then he gave them my ID and called that account "His Alt" which it isn't so when I saw it in trade I sent the money (unknowingly) to the scammer, then he leaves the other two people to figure it out themselves
In-Game Name:(Not Available)

Sep 25, 14 at 2:04pm
Instakker

Kik: SuperFlous Trades

Tried buying in bulk and said to have vouches via Scyth website and wanted me to go first in the transaction. After some google found out he is a scammer.

Watch out for him.

Aug 04, 14 at 9:47am
Dun

Same. As i recently found out I got a friend that does work for kik might get his hands on his IP adress pretty soon. I keep you updated.

We all learned our lesson and let this be a warning for others.

DO NOT EVER trust eChecks and always trade after the payment was confirmed and recieved on the bank account.

Also I have a feeling that its a young sucker. HE interupted our kik chat with "brb soon I have dinner". And it was during European CET evening around 7 PM so Iam sure hes from somewhere in Europe.

He better hopes I dont get my hands on his IP adress coz then hell will break lose I tell you.

Aug 03, 14 at 12:06pm
yuray27

quote bellybutton
Kik: chase makenzie
paypal account: samantha zwartss (s.zwartss@gmail.com)
scam my russelior...
yes i trust that sucker too much and i tought it was the same process like always. i did not know echeque payment and 3 days later paypal said payment failed.
hopeuflly u all guys known better now
Got hit by this person as well to the tune of 1300 TE. I'll be more careful with paypal from now on.
Kik: Chasemme "Chase Makenzie"
Paypal info:
Sent by:
samantha zwartss (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Buyer email:
s.zwartss@gmail.com