Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Gaming Lounge » October NPD Number Crunch: No Halloween treats for industry hit with 25 percent sales decline » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 09, 12 at 12:23pmleochan

October NPD Number Crunch: No Halloween treats for industry hit with 25 percent sales decline

Leo Chan - Friday, November 9, 2012 12:23pm (PST) Like Share
NBA 2K13, Resident Evil 6, Dishonored and new Pokémon top charts
 Image 1

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 12, 12 at 7:20pm
Lukas

quote LOD-squa
RE6 came out early in the month didn't it?
Very early. 2nd (or 4th in non-Japanese countries) to be exact.

quote Polarity
*shrug* October was very disappointing.
just because you didn't like Dishonored.

Nov 12, 12 at 10:04am
LOD-squa

bbb7002004 - I guess that would make sense since one version would sell more than the other. I want to see the numbers a new generation pokemon game would score on the next handheld.

quote Polarity
quote LOD-squa
Is it me, or is it completely weird that NBA is over the Pokemon games? Where the release dates that far apart or is Pokemon going downhill?
I find it more disheartening that Resident Evil 6 is wedged right between them. It may not help that there are two different (yet very similar) Pokemon games.

RE6 came out early in the month didn't it? I'm glad to see it sold well though.

Nov 12, 12 at 6:59am
bbb7002004

quote LOD-squa
Is it me, or is it completely weird that NBA is over the Pokemon games? Where the release dates that far apart or is Pokemon going downhill?
I think its a combination of this being the "third version" for this generation of game and the fact that NPD breaks version into their own SKUs. Last I saw BW2 was selling in line with what Platinum did, which is the most similar comparison to draw.

Nov 12, 12 at 5:51am
THM

At least Resident Evil 6 reached the 2nd position

Nov 11, 12 at 10:52pm
Polarity

quote LOD-squa
I find it more disheartening that Resident Evil 6 is wedged right between them. It may not help that there are two different (yet very similar) Pokemon games.

Nov 11, 12 at 12:50pm
LOD-squa

Nov 09, 12 at 12:23pm
leochan