Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Blood Brothers (RPG) » allstar070411 the scammer » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Welcome to the Blood Brothers forum on Neoseeker.com!

Please note that we have provided a prefix system so users can better find your threads (listed next to the thread subject). Please try to use the appropriate one when possible. [ general | help | codes | guilds | selling | buying | trading ]. Clicking a prefix limits the display to threads of just that type.

Note: You should use the buying/selling tags for real-money trades and the trading tag for in-game trades. The general tag is for discussion topics and the help tag is for question threads.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 08, 12 at 1:15pmblackmotel

avoid trading with him, i was dumb enought to give my familiar first and he never replied
if anyone from here ever traded with him, and got his paypal account i will be glad to have it
thanx

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 09, 12 at 7:17am
member9052

quote Dynamite
Seems there are multiple reports of bad trading against allstar070411 from different people. His account here has been terminated. His alternative account here, Tragiik Stylez, has also been banned.
you guys ban by IP, right? thanks and good job mod

Nov 09, 12 at 4:47am
blackmotel

i second that, if u could see my pms u would understand, he changed his opinion like 10 times, only to make me understand how sad he was for stealing for me LOL
this guy has issues, he was a pussy to admit that he is a mere thieft, i dont care for my general actually, coz i m 2 captains away from a secon done, i just hope he gets whaty he deserves

just a note, from now on to everyone out there that i m going to trade with, i expect moneys first and familiar second.

Nov 08, 12 at 9:47pm
corpsemaker

quote dshag03
Man what a loser allstar is...seriously scam someone cause your mad at a diff person. Always get money first then fam...
thats not why, its just his excuse
he scamed everyone he traded with since he started

Nov 08, 12 at 9:28pm
dshag03

Man what a loser allstar is...seriously scam someone cause your mad at a diff person. Always get money first then fam...

Nov 08, 12 at 9:22pm
Belzelga

Hey any of yall got a furish perfect yall dont want i got a galahad drake knight ill trade

Nov 08, 12 at 9:20pm
Eiight

i've done many deals from this forum actually, but always try to get a phone number and/or facebook before i do...since i'm the one paying before the transaction. it's a lot easier to see a the person you're dealing with and also the ability to instant message instead of sending PMs on here ^^

Nov 08, 12 at 9:15pm
MitchOno

Lol tragikk stylez is his alternative account :/ he's selling some stuff from RoB section :/

Nov 08, 12 at 8:57pm
Dynamite

Seems there are multiple reports of bad trading against allstar070411 from different people. His account here has been terminated. His alternative account here, Tragiik Stylez, has also been banned.

Nov 08, 12 at 4:25pm
corpsemaker

i also have proof he ripped me off he admited to it in NeoPM i can get a screencap

He justified it by saying "ohh in a month when his value goes up you will have been the one ripping me off"

LOLOLOLOLOL

and how can you believe anything he has said when he has been lying through his teeth the whole time?? A few hours ago he said he didnt know what blackmotel was talking about and now admits to it. btw my trade with him went on late last night. hes been ripping others off far before he ripped me off to dont believe his bs

Nov 08, 12 at 4:20pm
Noobowner

Dude wtf is this.. That is the worst *bleep*ing logic I have ever heard. Lets not ripe off the person that riped me off but a completely diffent person... Wtf .. There are so many decent ppl on this site.. And one of the main reasons y ppl come to this site r to fairly trade their familiars and not to get riped off by *bleep*s like you.. And now because of ur *bleep*ing actions we have to make a separate forum so we can see who is actaully trust worthy.