Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » Halo 4 commendations » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 08, 12 at 10:37amTechnoGypsyFish

Hey, i was wondering if their was an easy way or a quicker way to get the assassin commendation?

Any specific game types or modes where assassinations are easy?

Thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 18, 12 at 1:49pm
Freezing Dart

Oh also don't shoot them of course because they will turn around. And don't be afraid to go for those risky ones where you jump of something than perform it and I have done plenty of those, even off the Spire in Halo:Reach. They are very rewarding.

Dec 18, 12 at 1:46pm
Freezing Dart

I'm on 4th tier without any of these strategies. The only one I can think of though that I use is don't perform them near teammates or large clusters of enemies or you WILL get either yoinked or showstopped. And trust me nothing sucks more than missing that moment where you butcher someone due to one of those events.

Nov 21, 12 at 10:05pm
Rouge Elite

Any Objective game mode gives easy assassinations since there are those people who are dead set on the objective: capturing a hill getting the oddball etc. that they won't even notice what's going on around them which means easy targets.

Nov 20, 12 at 8:14pm
Axe

In the space station map - I think it's called Adrift - on CTF is where I get almost all of mine. There's a stack of crates on the upper floor near one of the flags, and if you sit there nobody can see you that isn't standing near the flag, and you can hop down to both staircases up to the flag. Wait there if you're on the team defending that spot and pounce on everyone that rushes the flag.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:33pm
LOD-squa

Using Cammo or doing oddball is a good idea since people usually focus on looking for people who are around the oddball instead of killing others around them.

Nov 20, 12 at 4:11pm
abu david

i have gotten 6-7 assassinations in normal slayer, you just have to be real fast and go mostly for the low leveled players, they don't look at their hud that often.

Nov 09, 12 at 4:39pm
TechnoGypsyFish

Thanks a lot dudes, helped out a lot

Nov 09, 12 at 4:35pm
Clockworkpunk

Ive found oddball to be perfect for assassinations I usually avg 3-4 a game, I'm on the third tier with 4 more ass's to go

Nov 08, 12 at 2:40pm
batsman

I dont think so, active cammo might give you a slightly better chance at sneaking up on people tough

Nov 08, 12 at 10:37am
TechnoGypsyFish

Hey, i was wondering if their was an easy way or a quicker way to get the assassin commendation?

Any specific game types or modes where assassinations are easy?

Thanks