Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » Grand Theft Auto 5's three protagonists revealed on Game Informer's December cover » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Nov 08, 12 at 10:30ambluexy

Grand Theft Auto 5's three protagonists revealed on Game Informer's December cover

Rory Young - Thursday, November 8, 2012 10:30am (PST) Like (2) Share
With their leather satchels and business casual attire
 Image 1
Image Gallery

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 7:05pm
Ville_Valo

quote PEStar
Seriously? Even though the article clearly states they're not.
Lol.

Dec 08, 12 at 8:32am
pestar93820

Seriously? Even though the article clearly states they're not.

Dec 08, 12 at 7:18am
resi _4_zombie

I really hope the cover characters are the main pros from GTA3, vice city, and SA.

I would love this more than I love skyrim!

Nov 18, 12 at 4:34pm
Chelskiman

quote Dantess26
quote trendyskaman
Is Trevor supposed to be Hispanic? I got the white trash/redneck kind of feel from reading the article and seeing him in the trailer. I could be wrong, though.
Yeah, maybe it's just because he is dark skinned (too much time in the desert lounging outside his trailer, I imagine) and balding that he reminds me of Diaz from Vice City.
Definitely see where you're coming from. Wouldn't have noticed had you not mentioned it though.

Nov 18, 12 at 12:55pm
nnnddd101010

Master PEStar Have you guys read the leaked GI article? Michael was a big time bank robber or something, but did a deal with the FBI and is now in the Witness Protection Program. So he lives in his mansion with his wife that he hates and his kids that hate him.

Nov 17, 12 at 12:49pm
Master

"I been in this game for a lotta years, and I got out alive. If you want my advice, give this shit up."

Sounds like an OG coaxed back into crime to me.

Nov 17, 12 at 12:35pm
pestar93820

Michael is an OG? Guy looks like he lost his job on Wall Street.

Nov 17, 12 at 11:39am
Master

I figured Michael would be the one desperate for cash, but now he seems more of a washed up OG that is either bored or depressed... I think Franklin is going to be the one to pull the team together into heists and such, even though Michael may be the one to plan them out of experience.

Nov 15, 12 at 10:32am
Dantess26

quote trendyskaman
Is Trevor supposed to be Hispanic? I got the white trash/redneck kind of feel from reading the article and seeing him in the trailer. I could be wrong, though.
Yeah, maybe it's just because he is dark skinned (too much time in the desert lounging outside his trailer, I imagine) and balding that he reminds me of Diaz from Vice City.

I love how all 3 characters are all different, and all come from different walks of life. Michael is the calm & collected, ex-crook, whereas Trevor is the psychotic loose cannon. The young black chap is the unknown at this point. I'm thinking he'll be chasing the proverbial dollar and like his fast, colourful sports cars!

Nov 14, 12 at 6:52pm
Ville_Valo

quote Master
I think they're going to have their own unlockables and activities, like I don't see Trevor playing golf or Michael dealing drugs.

Having to unlock unique stuff for each character sounds good to me, different experiences instead of always playing as one and then the others get everything unlocked as well.
I think this is the path they'll take. They didn't put 3 protagonists in so they could all do the same stuff. You're playing 3 different characters with 3 different roles, 3 separate takes on the same world. Not 3 different character models that don't have any differentiating factors