Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Playstation 3 » PlayStation Plus users can download Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition for free » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 12 at 1:13pmcromagdude

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 07, 12 at 5:18am
Aragorn Vzla

quote Dragoshi1
I hope the puzzle game is Catherine.
I hope it isn't, I just bought it from psn jajaja... Nah, just kidding. People get mad when ps+ gets a freebie that you have already but I've downloaded way over 50$ in content I didn't owned. Just Little Big Planet 2, Just Cause 2, Ratchet and Clank and Warhammer are over 50$ and that was only the first batch of games in the Instant Game Collection.

P.S: Darsh you should definitely join ps+, between the games and the cloud save and automatic updates I think it's really worth it. And as I was saying the other day, sometimes they put games that you wouldn't buy otherwise but after you play them they become some of your favorites. The Walking Dead is a perfect example for me, after I played the free chapters I bought the others immediately. You can always delete them after beating them.

Nov 06, 12 at 11:55pm
DarshD

quote kik36
While I too prefer hard copies, I won't scoff at free games. Having PS+ has killed my HD space though. LOL
Oh yeah, if you are a PS+ member, you should definitely get a 500GB or bigger HDD. There are a lot of free and good discounted games on it every month (Sometimes weekly updates). So, it's really worth it. I have a 80GB HDD because I have the classic/original PS3 Silver LE so that's the only reason why I'm not a PS+ subscriber yet. Sony is awesome for making PS+ and giving such freebies for a reasonable subscribtion fee.

Nov 06, 12 at 11:40pm
kik36

While I too prefer hard copies, I won't scoff at free games. Having PS+ has killed my HD space though. LOL

Nov 06, 12 at 10:52pm
DarshD

quote Charlie
GOOD THING I ALREADY HAVE THE GOLD EDITION ON DISC. The disc version of games save more space anyways. Once you buy the digital versions, it's best to buy and beat/play them for as long as you want, then you delete it to save space. Then you can download it again whenever you want.
Same here. But the install of the disc version is almost 6 GB so, that's kinda same since the digital version is 7GB iirc. But I always prefer the hard copies.

Nov 06, 12 at 7:31pm
joseph

add gta any one not1 or 2 but any

Nov 06, 12 at 5:48pm
Charlie

GOOD THING I ALREADY HAVE THE GOLD EDITION ON DISC. The disc version of games save more space anyways. Once you buy the digital versions, it's best to buy and beat/play them for as long as you want, then you delete it to save space. Then you can download it again whenever you want.

Nov 06, 12 at 5:45pm
Dragoshi1

I hope the puzzle game is Catherine.

Nov 06, 12 at 5:05pm
THM

Nah...I've already got it on disc which saves space on my HDD!!!

Nov 06, 12 at 4:34pm
Shave ya Head

A freebie is a freebie, but RE5 is more of an interactive video showing how retarded some people can be in a Zombie Apocolypse.

Nov 06, 12 at 4:26pm
Codie

Dang it I wish it was almost anything else this month for a freebie.