Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Computer Help and Discussion » Need new free anti-virus software? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 12 at 12:59pmFortitudo

I used to have AVG but AVG i have had problems with in the past. I need a new anti-virus software and please be free. I don't want to spend money on helping my computer.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Apr 29, 13 at 9:29pm
aaron6581230

I've been using Avast Home Free Edition for years. Does what I need and regularly updates, which is a big plus.

Apr 29, 13 at 4:03pm
cbianchi

Hi,

You have several options; I recommend Avira Antivir, or Ad-Aware both runs fine, I downloaded them from [link name=]http://www.freesharewaredepot.com/[/link].

Hope it helps

Apr 23, 13 at 12:40am
pansydawson

quote CTTR champion
I used to have AVG but AVG i have had problems with in the past. I need a new anti-virus software and please be free. I don't want to spend money on helping my computer.
Hello,
You can use Panda Clouds Antivirus.It is an excellent choice for average users with a simple interface and completely automated features with automatic updating and removal of malware.It is also available free for 1 month subscription.
Thanks...

Dec 03, 12 at 7:25pm
gobi1972

quote CTTR champion
Yes, AVG in the past was problematic. But the new AVG 2012 is quite stable and effective. I'm using it on my PC, and it is running on Window 7 without much glitch.

Nov 27, 12 at 10:11am
sofers

look up malware bytes anti-malware...its a free virus scanner and removal program and its always worked wonders for me

Nov 26, 12 at 11:45pm
iphonex

Download avast anti virus.

Nov 06, 12 at 1:41pm
biomed

MSE.

Nov 06, 12 at 12:59pm
Fortitudo