Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Assassin's Creed III » Thief Challenge 1 - Catch a courier » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Abstergo Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Pirate Assassin Unity Altair Arno Assassin Connor Ezio

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 12 at 9:19amKawwah

Hey guys.

Any of you know how to complete the Thief Challenge 1, where you have to hunt down a courier?
Cant seem to find one, and not really sure how they look.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 12, 14 at 5:16am
Alex----

I did catch a courier but it shows I haven't. :/

Dec 08, 13 at 6:30pm
Zf

Hey, not sure how to spawn them. They tend to just appear while running arround cometing the side missions etc. To catch them properly make sure you have the fists set and then use circle. If you tackle then with square it does not count. I had gotten many of then with square and I couldn't figure out why it wasn't registering but when I tried circle it worked perfectly

Sep 10, 13 at 5:07pm
Kyle13

I have had atleast 5 in my last half hour of playing, I think it may be related to the fact that I have been stealing from people non stop and have earned about 1000$ in the past 10 minutes... Anyway I didn't know who they were but to get a decent reward from them either tackle them or kill them & loot

Aug 25, 13 at 2:54pm
tddigiovanna

I have tackled many couriers but the challenge remains incomplete it is the only thing left to do.. What am I doing wrong?

Jan 05, 13 at 12:00pm
Freedrick

While I was playing in Boston during chapter 5 (after the Boston Massacre), I just stayed around boston killing guards, and I saw maybe 10 in an hour. Just keep close watch for the red symbol on your minimap. I hope you all get as lucky as I did.

Dec 30, 12 at 7:51am
xxannamyersxx

ok idk wats wring with urs. i see these guys EVERYWHERE!!! before i beat the game and before i even found the mission!

Dec 29, 12 at 5:46am
big_davey_b

Spamalot.
Can I just confirm that you have the Thief Challenges activated. You can't start completing them until you have pickpocketed 100 credits worth from the public. Then a child comes up to you and gives you the missions.
I only ask since I only just unlocked the thief missions. I really hadn't bothered with pickpocketing anybody till I saw there were thieves challenges to do.
That being said. As soon as you unlock the missions, any that you have already done will count as completed immediately.

Dec 29, 12 at 3:20am
Spamalot

Ok I've killed about 20 tackled 10 and ran a town tripping a few with the rope dart but in not getting to objective to activate

Dec 17, 12 at 11:22pm
Punksher4

Press O not square it will work

Dec 05, 12 at 3:08pm
Intoxication

Hey, where the heck is the Thief Challenges? I am not seeing it on the map at all.