Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Battlefield: 1942 » Battlefield 1942 hits 10th anniversary, released free on Origin » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 06, 12 at 7:57amchautemoc

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 12 at 12:53pm
Fredhead

In honor of Veteran's Day, I've updated my ancient BF42 FAQ, http://bit.ly/bf42faq . I almost guarantee you don't know all five setup hints:

Change the language to English.
Reassign the Tooltips key.
Set yourself as a buddy so you can see who you kill.
Start up the game without all the videos.
If you have a joystick, set it up properly.

Enjoy!

Nov 07, 12 at 6:09am
S-I-E

quote chautemoc
S-I-E Got a source for that?
of course not. it's just a personal guess.
if i'll get my hands on something it'l go straight to you though.

Nov 07, 12 at 1:26am
Batman

Goodbye BF3

Nov 06, 12 at 3:57pm
Leon_Gehste

A PC game that i can finally play without lag on my laptop.

Nov 06, 12 at 2:53pm
chautemoc

S-I-E Got a source for that?

Nov 06, 12 at 2:20pm
S-I-E

quote chautemoc
Oh, I see. Guess it's incompatible -- sorry to hear that. I'd like to find out if there's a way around it but I don't own the expansions.
oh you know there's always a way. it just depends on how much time you're willing to spend on it

but i got a pretty good hunch that the folks over at origins are already considering to re open business for the 1942 expansions on their platform though.

Nov 06, 12 at 2:11pm
chautemoc

quote S-I-E
the expansion won't let me look for it after i start up the expansion. after it boots up it just sais the original game not installed on my PC even though i have.
Oh, I see. Guess it's incompatible -- sorry to hear that. I'd like to find out if there's a way around it but I don't own the expansions.

Nov 06, 12 at 2:07pm
S-I-E

quote chautemoc
S-I-E Not sure if the expansions are compatible or not. Let me know if you find out. The install folder should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1942.
the expansion won't let me look for it after i start up the expansion. after it boots up it just sais the original game not installed on my PC even though i have.

Nov 06, 12 at 1:57pm
chautemoc

S-I-E Not sure if the expansions are compatible or not. Let me know if you find out. The install folder should be C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 1942.

Nov 06, 12 at 1:56pm
chautemoc

quote Ecto5
Still not gonna get it. You couldn't pay me to install Origin. It's literally glorified spyware.
Yeah....no.