Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 3 » Female Turians in Omega DLC (now with pics!) » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 12 at 2:56pmDedValve

Take this with a grain of salt it could be fake, but given that mass effect leaks are always correct this may very well be the face of female turians. It was confirmed that when Omega was announced that female turians would appear and now they have a face! So what do you think?

http://queensimia.tumblr.com/post/35077847971/crestless-female-turians-semi-confirmed

Notifying RabidChinaGirl and bluexy and all other neojournalists (i really should learn all of your names btw) just in case this is real (which going by past history is 90% certain like every other mass effect leak ever).

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 12 at 2:31am
Fatherbrain30

Lol what did people say about the cameltoe that caused ban?

Nov 13, 12 at 2:06pm
DedValve

quote SpartanNinja
quote Ded Valve
It's the official artwork of a turian, the humps on their back streches all the way to their front. If female turians have breast which given their physiology would not be possible it would be no other reason than to sexualize them (like with the odd eyes) like everything else in the game bar Jack.
Well I would assume yes, Oversexualized literal blue-skinned space babes that look identical to humans bar the frill. mysterious glowing eyes, and ridiculously similar shape of the Quarians (who might as well be techno space nymphs with CBRN equipment on), And ridiculously sexual military personnel (Ashley, Miranda, Kelly, Traynor and Kaiden etc.) for no reason. A hardcore and sexualized Biotic, and a *bleep*ing robot with a camel toe!!!... but no one bats an eye at that but Turian females are a no go apparently? Especially after the sexually similar Krogan and Salarians. Its allabout catching the eye and give and take. Giving them Human qualities aklso helps peope to.
Err you've never been to the bsn forums have you? The oversexualization that became more and more apparent since Mass Effect 2 has been very vocal amongst the community, except Liara who gets a freebie for being blue (even Samara got heat) and Jack for obvious reasons (since she wasn't sexualized). Ashley, Edi, and Samara got the worst of it.

The whole Edi camel toe thing got A LOT of people banned from that forum. Neoseeker is an extremely tiny community that barely represents 0.01% of the ME fanbase. Even gamefaqs ME community is small to BSN (and most users there also go to BSN anways).

Now it all died out due to the whole ending fiasco and Javik, EA being monsters, etc. etc. but it was a pretty big deal in ME2 and for a short while in ME3 as well (before everything else started to show up).

Nov 13, 12 at 12:57pm
SpartanNinja

quote Ded Valve
It's the official artwork of a turian, the humps on their back streches all the way to their front. If female turians have breast which given their physiology would not be possible it would be no other reason than to sexualize them (like with the odd eyes) like everything else in the game bar Jack.
Well I would assume yes, Oversexualized literal blue-skinned space babes that look identical to humans bar the frill. mysterious glowing eyes, and ridiculously similar shape of the Quarians (who might as well be techno space nymphs with CBRN equipment on), And ridiculously sexual military personnel (Ashley, Miranda, Kelly, Traynor and Kaiden etc.) for no reason. A hardcore and sexualized Biotic, and a *bleep*ing robot with a camel toe!!!... but no one bats an eye at that but Turian females are a no go apparently? Especially after the sexually similar Krogan and Salarians. Its allabout catching the eye and give and take. Giving them Human qualities aklso helps peope to.

Nov 13, 12 at 4:19am
DedValve

http://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/sollie7/mass%2520effectan/Concept7.jpg

Also I dont think anyone encouraged breasts on argonians, rather i remember a very vocal group of fans that hated the implementation of argonian breasts.

And quarians birth live young, if i recall they require a special suit that supplements prenatal vitamins or something, at least thats what i recall from a random conversation on illium. We dont know its breasts which is why im hoping it isnt since itd be more ridiculous than godkid and thats no easy feat.

Nov 12, 12 at 10:43pm
SpartanNinja

quote Ded Valve
Turians are a mix between reptillian/avian creatures. It's fact that Turian females lay eggs. You don't have breasts if you produce offspring by eggs since the babies don't breastfeed meaning females require no breasts.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039303/Milking-pigeon-Birds-lactate-feed-chicks.html
http://www.stanford.edu/group/stanfordbirds/text/essays/Bird_Milk.html
http://www.idiocentrism.com/milk.htm
not breasts but definitely mammary-like and with Fish, Reptiles AND Avians no less, and this is just Earth animals... Lol interesting implications for Garrus... Theres also the fact that aside from a few mammals Humans are the only animals that have 'breasts' as in glands surrounded by fat to such an extent. And even that is merely a consequence of being bi-pedal like all major Citadel species, barring Elcor and Hanar(I think )

Anyway it can be simple sexual dimorphism. The difference between males and females of Humans is already a great thing but even males have nipples for no purpose. Why can it not be for other races? We males obviously don't breast feed our young (I hope ), And obviously it can be put into to the game to simply help people who play realize that she is obviously a female aside from the less subtle things, like the crest (or maybe even the voice, but we all know they are going to make that sound female even though there is obviously no biological reason why they need to, just look at other birds, by your logic anyway.)

Also, though I loathe to use this for an argument, I remember Quarians not being placental which by your logic would also disbar them to having breasts and dammit Tali without boobs and dat AZZ would be much worse IMO.

Anyway Bethesda can obviously get away with Argonian boobs and are sometimes encouraged for it. I think we can give this one to Bioware, especially given its a DLC and most fans are too butt hurt to even want to try it.

And one last thing. Its armor... and it may or may not imply boobage.

Nov 12, 12 at 8:34pm
DedValve

quote SpartanNinja
quote Ded Valve
quote Darknet
Never thought I'd see a female Krogan before I saw a female Turian.
Well technically you only ever see her eyes so...

Nyreen has bumps on her chest. For the love of god they better not be breasts.

Well given the lore saying that most bipedal life develops along a similar course set by "Protheans" (Anyone remember the giant silver orb from the first game that had you read a story from the time of a cro mangnon being abducted and implanted with some device?) and later by Reapers, it makes some sense. Unless I'm confusing the lore with another game...
Turians are a mix between reptillian/avian creatures. It's fact that Turian females lay eggs. You don't have breasts if you produce offspring by eggs since the babies don't breastfeed meaning females require no breasts.

The only species that have breasts (or should have breasts) are: Human, Quarian, Asari, Krogan (well more like "teets" like cows going by their physiology) and possibly Batarian. Everything else cannot produce live young or do not require breastfeeding.

Unless they pull an elder scrolls then all bets are off, then we'll have salarian females with "dat ass" and Drell females with "dem lips/hips".

Nov 12, 12 at 7:20pm
SpartanNinja

quote Ded Valve
quote Darknet

Well given the lore saying that most bipedal life develops along a similar course set by "Protheans" (Anyone remember the giant silver orb from the first game that had you read a story from the time of a cro mangnon being abducted and implanted with some device?) and later by Reapers, it makes some sense. Unless I'm confusing the lore with another game...

Nov 12, 12 at 1:04pm
DedValve

quote Darknet

Nov 12, 12 at 11:57am
Darknet

Nov 08, 12 at 4:22pm
batsman

Wait aria is a team member in this DLC too