Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Grand Theft Auto V » First thing you 're doing ? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

GTA III GTA V GTA IV GTA San Andreas Chop Franklin GTA Vice City Michael Michael Trevor

hideOriginal Post

Nov 05, 12 at 4:32amBull

Just as the title says. Which is the first thing you 're gonna do after you 've bought the game ? I'm probably gonna check out the manual and the map first, and then start playing it ... I want to see what y' all will do first !

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 14, 12 at 8:26pm
Ville_Valo

quote Wysiwyg
My first thing I plan to do? Find Bigfoot, I won't rest til I do.
That's an interesting one. With animals in, better countryside, and the fact that they've added everything from San An and more....Bigfoot is looking more likely than ever

Nov 14, 12 at 7:43pm
Gregm

Similar to everyone else, I will complete the missions that are necessary to unlock free-roaming capabilities, and then I will explore every nook and cranny of the game for hours on end.

Nov 14, 12 at 7:35pm
Wysiwyg

My first thing I plan to do? Find Bigfoot, I won't rest til I do.

I also want to see how long it takes to drive across the whole map.

Nov 14, 12 at 7:02pm
Ville_Valo

Start with some missions....hopefully get on some off-roading early on. It was such fun in San An, and the hills in this look so much better. Good chance to see the landscape too.

Nov 14, 12 at 6:18am
Andy Jay

After doing the tradition "dive right in" mission, I'll probably do what I always have: go kill people in whatever way I can.

Most memorable start was Vice City with my screwdriver rampage.

Nov 13, 12 at 1:28am
Ben73

Call in sick from work

Nov 12, 12 at 9:01pm
PSTW0

Probably go on a murderous rampage until I'm taken dead or alive by the police... Most likely dead though.

Nov 12, 12 at 7:58pm
Coi Cki

Once I've cleared the first reguired mission(s), I'll go for a walk, taking my time checking out the sights, watching cars go by, seeing the pedestrians go about. No better way to appreciate the attention to detail R* has put into the game.

One thing I hope to see is a camera that let's you save pictures onto the photo menu of your console.

Nov 11, 12 at 6:11pm
Demonfurby

Playing the story until all three are unlocked then fiddle around with them.

Nov 11, 12 at 5:31pm
Pauliepoos

quote Munroe
As soon as the first mission is over, I'm going to switch to Trevor and go find some whores to beat the shit out of.
Same.....I usually start every new GTA game by murdering a prostitute.