Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Digimon World » Cool/Interesting/Funny(CIF) Moments in the DW » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome! Please refer to the Rules prior to posting. Why not Register anPlease refer to the Rules prior to posting.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Nov 03, 12 at 2:59pmJacqueseVonRIP

Admittedly I haven't played the game in a while, but I meant to start a thread like this before. Basically talk about certain things that happen in the game that you found CIF. Two come to mind for me.
1) Falling into the lower depths of the Grand Canyon after the ledge collapses. I had an Angemon at the time, and so he didn't get hurt. I thought that was pretty cool considering my first time ever playing the game my Digimon got injured.

2) Defeating Ogremon in Whamon's Cave, and he tells you all too casually that he will go to the city to help you. It had been so long since I played DW at that point that I was caught off guard when he agreed to go as I could have sworn there was at least one more fight with him. Then the music played, and ended wrong.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 13, 12 at 1:05pm
AC Sephiroth

It was pretty intriguing when I first met the Geremon Trio in Factorial Town. I had a Digimon who would have made for a better decoy drone than a fighter, but when I actually got down to business, it turned out that I didn't need to use much MP at all. You know, those stupid slimeballs use area attacks, and usually retaliate regardless of who did it. I hit "distance" and watched as shit started flying, only to discover the idiots had poisoned each other and died for their stupidity.

Nov 10, 12 at 3:46am
JacqueseVonRIP

Actually yes, some of the best moments in the game come are when your city reaches a milestone after you recruit a certain Digimon who builds a new building or upgrades one. Seeing the City improving is great.

Nov 09, 12 at 2:33am
Giromonsjukebox

1) meeting cherrymon for the first time only to realise he's on cocaine (seriously... did you see his model? brrr...)
2) Pooping all over the town with my Numemon (before getting the easiest ultimate to get monzaemon), while trying to dodge it (you know, numemon would eat the damn thing XD). It was a game I made randomly
3) saving the town from deadly evil, recruiting Digimon to the city, watching it grow flourish, then seeing the hero go back home leaving nothing but memories for the Digimon in the city.......... and poop of course.
4) Giromon NOT freezing my jukebox... which was a relief, as people say he crashes the game.
5) This is more interesting than funny, but Ninjamon saying he came from a ninja village before he battles you, i found that interesting, and spent ages looking for a secret ninja village.

Nov 05, 12 at 2:24am
ShadowCrystallux

quote JacqueseVonRIP
You wanted to get a Numemon? Was it so you could get the Monzaemon suit?
Yes that Monzaemon. Tanked like a brick wall and hit like a truck . Of course, it may of helped that the Penguinmon I raised had 800 defence by the time it turned into Numemon .

Nov 04, 12 at 12:10pm
JacqueseVonRIP

You wanted to get a Numemon? Was it so you could get the Monzaemon suit?

Nov 03, 12 at 11:38pm
ShadowCrystallux

When I was winging about never being able to get numemon, then I spam trained defense on Penguinmon and finally got one. I found that somewhat amusing .

Nov 03, 12 at 2:59pm
JacqueseVonRIP

Admittedly I haven't played the game in a while, but I meant to start a thread like this before. Basically talk about certain things that happen in the game that you found CIF. Two come to mind for me.
1) Falling into the lower depths of the Grand Canyon after the ledge collapses. I had an Angemon at the time, and so he didn't get hurt. I thought that was pretty cool considering my first time ever playing the game my Digimon got injured.

2) Defeating Ogremon in Whamon's Cave, and he tells you all too casually that he will go to the city to help you. It had been so long since I played DW at that point that I was caught off guard when he agreed to go as I could have sworn there was at least one more fight with him. Then the music played, and ended wrong.