Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind » Help with my Morrowind character? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

The Elder Scrolls Online logo Adoring Fan TESO Dragon Knight TESO Aldmeri Dominion TESO Daggerfall Covenant TESO Ebonheart Pact TESO Nightblade Nightingales Symbol Chorrol Shield Conjuration Symbol Skingrad Shield Leyawiin Shield Kvatch Shield Bravil Shield Cheydinhal Shield Bruma Shield Whiterun Shield Illusion Symbol Oblivion Logo TESO Altmer TESO Argonian TESO Bosmer TESO Breton TESO Dunmer TESO Khajiit TESO Nord TESO Orc TESO Redguard TESO Sorcerer TESO Templar

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 11, 12 at 4:52am
smnmhn

For your character to have the best stats you should use heavy armor, since you will likely have high strength and most of the artifact armors are heavy armor. (in morrowind, the best artifacts can never be replaces by mere enchanted items, unlike skyrim) for example the best heavy armor helm in the game has the highest rating, but also gives 80 stat points. Glass armor looks cook too.

Fighters guild, go to balmora, practically the start of the main quest and join by talking to Eydis Fire-eye
Morag Tong, go to vivec, and look for a secret area hidden in the arena canton (in the storage off from the canalworks.
Imperial legion, go to fort darius in gnisis
House redoran go to council chambers in ald ruhn (or house hlaalu in balmora)

these last three are suggestions for other non-mage builds.

for transport, never underestimate silt striders and boats and mages guild guides.
these can get you to almost any city, even without fast travel (and theres always "coc")

also, help is much easier to find on uesp, which has everything I've said explained at length, along with guides to every quest for every faction.

good luck

Nov 03, 12 at 7:06am
zico

I've been trying to get into Morrowind for a while now. I bought the version on Steam with all the expansion packs because I've heard people say that Morrowind was the best of the Elder Scrolls butt after playing first Skyrim, and then Oblivion, it's just hard to get into because of some of the differences.
I think my main problem is my characters, because I've restarted about 5 times now due to not really knowing what I'm really *doing* with them.

I want to use an Argonian character, and it's preferable if it uses heavy armour, or at least light armour. I don't have a clue about the other weapons, butt I want this character to join the Morag Tong(sp?) and if possible, the fighters guild. I'm not interested in magic. Obviously it should be able to do the main quest too.

I'm sorry for asking so much, butt could anybody help me out? I don't really know what skills I should give it to give it a good character build butt still be able to advance through the guilds quickly.
Thanks