Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity » There WILL be an anime » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Nov 02, 12 at 4:52amEiche

... I think.

At least, Serebii says so. xD
quote Serebii
As usual, I have done pictures from a special episode based on the upcomin game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinity Labyrinth. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers. In addition to that, you can watch the shorts on two videos provided by the official site

Serebii's homepage <-- the two videos are there.

So yeah, there you go. :3

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jan 05, 13 at 11:20pm
Kubrick

I remember watching the first PMD Anime episode, I thought it was really great! :3 hoping to watch it when it comes out English. Rufflet, Scraggy and Quagsire are so cute in that picture, though. :3

Jan 04, 13 at 11:15am
GoombasRool

Pokemon and it's anime. I don't watch it but I'm not saying it's bad!

Dec 23, 12 at 1:39am
Dragoon

Seems to be more an episode than a full blown anime. Although it would be pretty cool to have a spin off show based on the Mystery Dungeon games though.

Dec 06, 12 at 7:47pm
Cobalt

It's no surprise. There was an animé from Red/Blue a few years back.

Dec 02, 12 at 12:58pm
Scylla

nice, i've only seen the Darkness/Time PMD anime. i remember when i saw it i thought 'wtf is ths??!!'. its nice to know we're gettin more

Nov 04, 12 at 8:56pm
Sigma

quote Chaos Team
There's only gonna be one special episode based off this PMD installment, I think. Just like with the previous ones.
    Yeah, I would think the same thing. Though, I will admit it would be pretty cool if it was a series of episodes. I know it probably won't be, but one can dream. xD

Nov 03, 12 at 9:51pm
Chaos Team

quote FoneBoneFan15
quote Sigma
    Sweeet, I always love Mystery Dungeon Animes.

Hope new episodes will air on weekends on Cartoon Network. If it's weekdays, it should air after 3:00 p.m only on Cartoon Network.

There's only gonna be one special episode based off this PMD installment, I think. Just like with the previous ones.

Nov 03, 12 at 5:35pm
FoneBoneFan15

quote Sigma
    Sweeet, I always love Mystery Dungeon Animes.

Hope new episodes will air on weekends on Cartoon Network. If it's weekdays, it should air after 3:00 p.m only on Cartoon Network.

quote Eiche
At least, Serebii says so. xD
quote Serebii
As usual, I have done pictures from a special episode based on the upcomin game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate & The Infinity Labyrinth. The AniméDex has been updated with the massive contents of this episode. Click the picture to go to the gallery but be warned however as they contain spoilers. In addition to that, you can watch the shorts on two videos provided by the official site
According to the sentence in bold, I never mind spoilers.

Nov 02, 12 at 6:35pm
Squiggle

Looks awesome! I wanna know what they're saying, weh. Totally wanna see more of this. :3

Nov 02, 12 at 9:22am
Aurigae

I-I see a... RUFFLET DDDDDD=

Getting quite pumped for this now tbh.