Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 trailer teases Nuketown 2025 map, Season Pass for Wii U still uncertain » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Nov 01, 12 at 11:47amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 02, 12 at 4:30pm
LZ Schneider

Thanks for explaining that as my head was beginning to assplode trying to figure out the whole situation.

Nov 02, 12 at 4:28pm
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

Retro-future.

It's what they thought 2025 would look like in the 1950s.

Nov 02, 12 at 4:06pm
LZ Schneider

quote RabidChinaGirl
quote unclebobert87
Looks like 1955 lol
That's the point.
...but isn't this map meant to be a model of a future home set in 2025 and not 1955 like the original Nuketown map is?

Nov 02, 12 at 12:20pm
RabidChinaGirl

quote unclebobert87
Looks like 1955 lol
That's the point.

Nov 02, 12 at 10:18am
unclebobert87

2025? Looks like 1955 lol

Nov 02, 12 at 8:14am
Deathly_rYaN

jacob0057 If they did that the WHOLE idea of bringing back Nuketown would be pointless. This is the same exact level design every one loved on the map just things are more future like

Nov 02, 12 at 7:31am
legendary one

I love Black Ops

Nov 02, 12 at 7:00am
THM

May God bless Wii U....

Nov 02, 12 at 3:29am
LZ Schneider

This is probably the first Black Ops 2 footage that, upon initial viewing, I didn't mistake for MW3. I'm not saying that for the sake of novelty, it's just that Black Ops 2 seems to be nowhere near as colorful and visually different as Black Ops was compared its MW counterpart. Black Ops always had this softer lighting that would "stretch" via a cool effect at certain angles and it was colorful, and I hope that Black Ops 2 continues such a theme.

Nov 01, 12 at 12:17pm
jacob0057

Slightly disappointed that they didn't expand the size of the map to down the street as well... but it still looks great.