Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » » Borderlands 2 Trading » anybody want a infinity pistol lvl 50 willing to dupe! ps3! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.We encourage everyone to look at the Blacklist/Redlist thread before doing any transaction to ensure that all items are delivered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Angel_BL1 Brick_BL1 Claptrap_CL4P-TP Lilith_BL1 Moxxi_BL1 Ned_BL1

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 12 at 5:45pmbmandeepsixer

hey i have a level 50 infinity pistol and i have noticed that tons of people want this weapon so i will give it to you for nothing in return! it wouldnt hurt for you to give me something in return but you dont have to if you dont want to just hmu on ps3 bmandeepsixer i got yall

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 17, 14 at 4:06pm
Ruthlessshot

Anyone willing to dupe a lvl 50 infinity of the elements for me?slag corrosive fire and shock please if possible.

Feb 20, 14 at 7:10pm
PS3forDaaayyz

Probably too late for this but me and my friends have been farming mercy for ages with no luck, so if anyone is willing to dupe infinity pistol of any kind (around lvl 50) then it would be greatly appreciated (: if you can, message me on through psn, my name is = FirsTime_Gamer (: Thanks.

Dec 07, 13 at 12:16pm
routerdemon

can anyone please dup me some lvl 50 inf pistols please I have some other lvl 50s ill dup
PSN = Ox7a69 (capitol o)

Nov 22, 13 at 7:03am
demondivine2

are you still doing this it would help alot psn id
dondivine666

Sep 12, 13 at 5:43pm
ezkimo43

In need of lv 50 infinity pistol. Sorry don't have anything to trade. Ezkimo_Fireman on ps3

Jul 24, 13 at 12:21pm
dutchvc

people looking for infinity's level 50 psn friend request me dutchvc I have three variants.

Jul 14, 13 at 8:27pm
Commando1926

Uhh I need a infinity pistol to I'm new at this neo seeker thing but I need a infinity pistol and I haven't gotten one from dr m my psn tag is commando1926 PM if any of u guys have one I neeeeeeedd it

Jul 14, 13 at 7:32pm
Saber Lily

I've been farming Infinity for about a month now, and have had no luck. If anyone is willing to trade me one let me know. My psn is Negima27.

Jul 11, 13 at 8:53pm
Enriquejr66

hey i was wondering if anyone can duplicate a infinity pistol for me im at lvl 51 and my psn is king_reaper92 please and thank you

Jul 11, 13 at 1:06pm
Enriquejr66

Hey I kno this is old and well I was wondering if anyone can duplicate the infinity pistol for me any lvl I'm at lvl 50 and my psn is king_reaper92 please and thank you