Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Black Ops II » Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 live action trailer reminds us there's a soldier in us all, hilarity ensues » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Oct 29, 12 at 11:52amRabidChinaGirl

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 01, 12 at 7:34pm
blackomega34

quote Chelis
I like how no one noticed jack black
It is not Jack Black, it is Danilo Di Julio... This other guy. He confirmed it himself

Dec 01, 12 at 6:29pm
Chelis

I like how no one noticed jack black

Nov 01, 12 at 2:42pm
SpartanNinja

*bleep*ing FPS Russia... One of only 3 people I actually know or care about in the trailer.

Oct 31, 12 at 9:55am
Faded

I guess this video's okay.
I only recognized two people, and only one of them's good at acting.
Can't really say this got me more or less excited.

Oct 31, 12 at 9:17am
blackomega34

I can't help but watch this trailer 10+ times a day. Many people that I really like are in this video like Zach Steel, iJustine, Omar Sy, Robert Downey junior and most of all; FPSrussia. 'Surprise horse lady' XD.

I love these 'There's a soldier in all of us' trailers because of how funny they are, even if the quote itself is not entirely true and like Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA said, some do go through some tough stuff to actually become a soldier. (I myself would never shoot a living thing, only a few people who I think are unworthy of existence. And I am not kidding about that)

Oct 31, 12 at 5:53am
Rude_Boy_Loves_SKA

I really wish they'd stop using "There's a soldier in all of us".

Some of us spent our blood, sweat, and tears to become one.

Oct 31, 12 at 2:58am
Whelan

Is that iJustine?

Oct 31, 12 at 1:50am
Agent Mo

Pretty awesome trailer

Oct 30, 12 at 4:37am
PhoenixBlue

fps russia you beast!

Oct 29, 12 at 11:50pm
Superlucario

Never thought such a good realistic FPS can have such a unrealistic comedy video