Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » 5.1: BoA rep gain? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Oct 28, 12 at 10:15pmAvalith

I just came across this over at Wowhead when looking up info on Tillers rep. For those of you too lazy to click the link:

Grand Commendation of the Tillers
Binds when picked up
Item Level 1
Requires The Tillers - Revered
Use: Unlocks 100% bonus reputation gain with the Tillers for all characters on this account.

If this does actually make it to live, I'm going to love Blizz for making it easier to farm on my alts. In fact, there appears to be a grand commendation for every Pandaria faction, INCLUDING GOLDEN LOTUS!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 12 at 8:53am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

quote Sir Auron
Still better than the alternative
Haha this is true. I will be exalted this week with Shado and AC so I can finally use my mount!

Dec 09, 12 at 2:22pm
Sir Auron

Still better than the alternative

Dec 09, 12 at 8:01am
Avalith

quote Sir Auron
It did go live. The down side is its exaulted but it beats dungeon farming with tabards
Revered, actually

Dec 08, 12 at 5:21pm
Sir Auron

It did go live. The down side is its exaulted but it beats dungeon farming with tabards

Dec 07, 12 at 2:16pm
Corruption

It is pretty amazing. I leveled an alt through the Dread Wastes and was already about a third of the way through Revered without touching a single daily and about half through honored with the Shado Pan as well. Loving it.

Dec 07, 12 at 11:58am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

Hello increased rep gain! Anyone else loving this? I am seriously liking the fact I can get my Shado Pan rep up faster with this.

Nov 02, 12 at 5:35am
deeplove

*bleep*! I'm looking forward to this. I'm not even touching all my other 85s due to the long grinds. I hate questing and the last thing I want to do is quest on 11 toons. All factions need this. ALL!!!

Nov 01, 12 at 3:34pm
Superwalnut

Ugh, rep grinds. I just finished Netherwing, and then I had to grind just to get my JP and Valor gear? At least I don't have to grind w/ my alts as much for their gear.

Nov 01, 12 at 10:14am
Avalith

Me either Angy. I'm literally dragging my feet getting my druid to 90 simply because I don't want to get to 90 then get overwhelmed by (unnecessarily long) rep grinds. I enjoyed doing the Order of the Cloud Serpent and the Tillers because those were quick, easy, and you had alternative ways to farm rep if you didn't want to do the dailies even if it took a bit longer to do so. I'm not doing Golden Lotus or Klaxxi on him until 5.1, though. Those are ridiculously long and painful grinds. At least Celestials and Shado-Pan give you more reasonable rep once you get past GL.

Nov 01, 12 at 6:09am
NUL

This is relevant to my interests as an Ace Mount-hunter.