Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Battlefield: Bad Company 2 » Bad Company 2 PS3 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 20, 13 at 8:17pm
MadlySane

Hey, I'd like to join. I play at least an hour a day, normally about 3+ a day. My kd is 1.80 and rising(0.20 bump in 3 days). I normally snipe and have a kd of 2.3 with my recon class. I am currently level 29. I do own a mic. I will send you a message tonight. My handle is The_Madly_Sane90

Jul 08, 13 at 11:56pm
mosesrafa

I came late but hope to join the team and be satisfied

In PSN my name is mosesrafa

Jan 24, 13 at 1:34am
Lidlincola

I'm really upset about all my friends moving on to bf 3 so now I'm playing this superior game alone which sucks. I'd be glad to play with someone for a change. Look me up from the website bfbc . com (my ps is Lidlincola) I can't post links so sorry for that. See if you'd like to play with me, I haven't played much on my current account (about 100hrs) but I think I'm decent player.

Dec 31, 12 at 4:51am
WNxtoavakama

We won't stop in 2013 either! Feel free to send me a message!

Oct 27, 12 at 9:28am
WNxtoavakama

Still care about BC2? Think BF3 sucks? I do. If you really do care about BC2 then this is the time to respond to this message because Warrior Nation [WNx] is looking for new members for BFBC2 PS3! Yes you read this correctly, we are recruiting for BFBC2 in 2012! So if you DO care and want to have even more fun playing the best game ever, please message me on PSN: toavakama.