Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » great ive been banned -.- » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 27, 12 at 7:25am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

These emails are quite typical, I get them on addresses that are not even attached to a Battle.net account, hahaha.

Like it was suggested, go to Battle.net and try to log in. Submit a ticket and you can always call Blizzard if you like.

Oct 26, 12 at 5:14pm
harbin

Your best bet is to actually visit the site by typing in the address instead of clicking a link in the email. Email addresses can be masked in the same way that you should be semi-skeptical about emails from banks.

If actually log in to your battle.net account then your account status should be listed on your game account.

Oct 26, 12 at 4:28pm
Avalith

Whoa, slow down. A few things to verify here before we assume the account is banned:
  • Check the e-mail address. Verify it ends in battle.net or blizzard.com. This is easily faked, but it's a good first precautuon.
  • The URL. Does it send you to a legitimate battle.net or worldofwarcraft.com address? Double check in your browser.
  • The content of the e-mail. Blizzard wouldn't give you X amount of time to reply before taking action. They would do it and then e-mail you.
Double check all this again and submit a ticket on battle.net to verify the legitimacy of the message. You may have just fallen for a phishing scam and given someone else your account details. I would go directly to battle.net asap and change your password. If you don't have an authenticator on your account, now's a good time to do so. Keep a close eye on your account as well if you're still able to log in to the game.

Oct 26, 12 at 3:19pm
carebone

got home to a email earlier saying my account had been involved in disputed transactions so i followed the instructions but couldnt log into the site

i tried going online after this but i couldnt do that either

how long do these bans last and ytf dont stupid blizzard give u more than 4 hours to respond to a email like this before they ban -.-