Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » World of Warcraft » great ive been banned -.- » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 27, 12 at 7:25am
Angyles Cerddoriaeth

These emails are quite typical, I get them on addresses that are not even attached to a Battle.net account, hahaha.

Like it was suggested, go to Battle.net and try to log in. Submit a ticket and you can always call Blizzard if you like.

Oct 26, 12 at 5:14pm
harbin

Your best bet is to actually visit the site by typing in the address instead of clicking a link in the email. Email addresses can be masked in the same way that you should be semi-skeptical about emails from banks.

If actually log in to your battle.net account then your account status should be listed on your game account.

Oct 26, 12 at 4:28pm
Avalith

Whoa, slow down. A few things to verify here before we assume the account is banned:
  • Check the e-mail address. Verify it ends in battle.net or blizzard.com. This is easily faked, but it's a good first precautuon.
  • The URL. Does it send you to a legitimate battle.net or worldofwarcraft.com address? Double check in your browser.
  • The content of the e-mail. Blizzard wouldn't give you X amount of time to reply before taking action. They would do it and then e-mail you.
Double check all this again and submit a ticket on battle.net to verify the legitimacy of the message. You may have just fallen for a phishing scam and given someone else your account details. I would go directly to battle.net asap and change your password. If you don't have an authenticator on your account, now's a good time to do so. Keep a close eye on your account as well if you're still able to log in to the game.

Oct 26, 12 at 3:19pm
carebone

got home to a email earlier saying my account had been involved in disputed transactions so i followed the instructions but couldnt log into the site

i tried going online after this but i couldnt do that either

how long do these bans last and ytf dont stupid blizzard give u more than 4 hours to respond to a email like this before they ban -.-